Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pray the Gay Away

BrotherFogHorn

Gawd's Holy Church of Tuscl

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Bless God let's pray the Gay Away

I feel the devil's temptation as we speak for homosexual behavior

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for BigPimp69
BigPimp69
•

I don’t just have women I could offer you, you know.

Profile picture for BigPimp69
BigPimp69
•

Or let me try it like this yeah dig

With daddy tricks any day you can pay for gay

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Don't think you will find gay on this website.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Lopaw will differ with you there.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Juice is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Why would he spend 2k on strippers then?

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

"Don't think you will find gay on this website."

I do recall a certain creep from San Jose who had a period where he came out and posted as himself before he repressed himself and reentered the closet again.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

“Temptation” and “Gay” don’t fit in the same sentence. “Gay” goes much better with “Disgust “ or “Revulsion”

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Everyone has prayed but San Jose Guy is still here. We have been damned.

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

@TrollWarnBot - do your J-O-B, damnit!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement