tuscl

Any club recommendations for Barcelona?

tuscl666
Virginia
Wednesday, August 15, 2018 12:09 PM
Travelling to Barcelona and needed some suggestions for clubs in the area. Thanks.

6 comments

• carolynne
    6 years ago
    Be careful showing your money and don’t let your credit card out of your hand.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Good question, but my guess is hang out at the Rambla and ask around. A local might be able to help, but the pick pocketers run rampant, too. Not sure if I’d go strictly English, but if you know Spanish that helps to get local information w/out getting ROB. Lots of hustle you will find in Barcelona, which is why I’d rather save my funds for US clubs, but if you get lucky and have fun please do share how you found out. Good luck!
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    When are you going? I'll be there 16-19 Sept. Do you mean bars, nightclubs, places to pick up girls?
  • tuscl666
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the suggestions. Londonguy, I will be there from Aug 17-21. Was trying to figure out the best place for mileage or pick up. Saw your review for Apricots and was intrigued.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Just don't sell drugs
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    With the prices so low you are probably best just going straight to a brothel. Look at felinabcn and lasuitebcn via google. If you want really cheap go to bottom end of Ramblas but be VERY careful.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion