tuscl

Cough suryp aka Lean

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, August 12, 2018 9:08 PM
What's the best way to sneak lean in and mix it in my drink I paid for at the club... also what's the best way to offer some to my dancer ? Cool way to get high with a bad bitch

25 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    No pat down and yes the prescription shit Codien dreaming baby lol Not much intelligence of it... just personal experience from just using I'm a heavy guy so it takes a lot I assume not as much for the lady lol
  • s88
    6 years ago
    Buy alcohol bags. Use a funnel. Use club's smoke area for bootlegging and dealing drugs if they dont have a bouncer standing in it all night.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Hell yeah...I'll work on that
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    When they do the analysis, looking for the specific event that triggered the brain damage, this could be that moment.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO and liver
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Make sure your body and mind can handle that shit - before you bring it itc. I’ve had hallucinations from the codeine - and that was scary shit! Using a bag is a good idea - cargo pants are a good suggestion too -
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Your a genius
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Dude doing meth is so much better than lean.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Juice needs to get on that krokadile
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Your going to get arrested Juice. Don't do it!
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    You may go to jail and bubba may want to have his way with you
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Chili Powder I think you need a new kind of powder It will make you feel better
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Using drugs to enhance the strip club sexual experience is a chumps game.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO I think I can agree John As you Know from meeting me I'm actually and surprising drug free Post like this just keeps the conversation spicy from the usual vanilla
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Whatever you do - don’t bring laxatives in the club! The name makes them sound like chill drugs - but you won’t make friends passing them around!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Keister it juice
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    I buy high end shorts from a Streetwear brand called Palace all of them include hidden pouches. If I wanted which I don’t I could sneak in at least a few 8 balls at a time.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Very cool
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    Everyone like dat purple drank
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Ricky needs cough syrup after he chokes on me 😉
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Just go to a dark corner and pour some in. Ask if she wants some. Make sure a part of the seal shows on the bottle to let her know it's real. The club isn't yhe best place to do it. Id ask if she wants to leave and do it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Also don't mix it with alcohol. Sprite or gingerale are good. Or cream soda. And it needs to be prescription strength with codeine. Be careful with impotence and possible seizures lulz
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    I agree with s88. And yes juice box is drug free.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion