tuscl

International Clubs /fun

nemesisk7
Putero
I think as sex gets more repressed and head in to the dark ages here in the states We will see more traveling and more international clubs being reviewed which offer way more . Alot of us are planning trips , Germany is on the list Tijuana is on the list , Spain sounds good i know alot of whorehouses in Barcelona like Apricots where the website has the menu of what service you want and what girls offer it !!

6 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    prudes have the rule it seems especially in the land of the free and the brave.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Fucking-a - seems we're heading in the wrong direction here "in the land of the free".

I've heard good-things about Colombia.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    It’s so fucking stupid and it really pisses me off to no end how sexually repressed this otherwise great country is. And I agree it seems to be getting worse. Nowadays you look at a woman and wet your lips and you’ll be hit with a sex harassment charge.
    I’m not blaming the left or the right because I think both sides are in cohoots on this (probably the only thing they agree on).
    It’s a crying fucking shame because I think we’d be a much happier society if we could buy pussy legally.
    I still think Canada is our only hope for legal prostitution close by (other than TJ). Come on you fucking Canucks, help a brother out!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Last year I went to Costa Rica and stayed at the infamous Hotel Del Rey.
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

But I liked Tijuana and Frankfurt much more than Costa Rica.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I’ve read of newspapers that are challenging the constitutionality of Sesta/Fosta or whatever the acronym is. The trouble is it will take a long time befor it’s overturned in a lower court and if it’s then brought to the Supremes and if Darth Trumpf has filled the court with regressivejudges there’s no way I’ll live to see liberalization of these laws.
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Than you should go to Cartagena Col papi chulo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion