tuscl

Keyboard Gangsters

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
It sounds like some of our pseudo-intellectuals post on Facebook too.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.thestate.…

7 comments

• ime
    6 years ago
    You would not say such things f2f or you would be shouted down with extreme prejudice, when involved on the street level with local politics you know how to handle yourself.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Let's be honest, if something like that happened as a result of arguments on here, who would be the first person that came to mind as the perpetrator?
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Everybody knows what a sweet and easygoing guy I am, but don't let my cuddly appearance fool you - I ain't no milquetoast, and I've dealt with bullies my whole life, just like him, the only language that bullies understand, is you smack me, I'll come back with a baseball bat, you come at me with a baseball bat I'll smack you with the whole goddamn tree. You come at me with a tree, I'll, ah...never mind, you all get the idea.

Anyway, I may be missing a few vertebrae, but that's doesn't mean I've lost my backbone, and at 64 I can still kick ass if I need to. "nuff said.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    A couple years ago San_Jose_Guy threatened to shoot Motorhead. I PMed Motorhead about this and he did not seem too concerned. But such a threat is unacceptable.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Hey two shits you aren’t even funny the lol you got was from a senile old guy in a nursing home he’s close to comatose so boy you need to step up your game a bit, maybe go back to posting on the Sesame Street boards or someplace where you might get a few laughs.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion