tuscl

Passport

Pduh
California
Hey has anyone tried to get their passport in one day at a passport center before? Plans are to go to San Diego and get a new passport then hop the border to Tijuana the same day. I had plans to go next week to hk In tj, but now with a missing passport may not be possible.

20 comments

• K
    6 years ago
    Yes. It has been a few years but i used the one in nyc. I made my appointment online. It was painless

Bring proof of travel and all request documentation. I was seen within minutes of my appointment time. My passport was ready that afternoon.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Wow, one day? Maybe it's possible, but I got mine about 9 months ago the regular way. It took 3 weeks. You sure you wanna risk the same day thing, in case something goes wrong? I'd just say start the application process as soon as possible and just wait till you have your passport in hand before booking any rooms or anything like that.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    agree. you gonna need your passport anyway with the new rules just to fly in the fucking United States.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    It was a pain for me to get my passport
  • K
    6 years ago
    If you are willing to pay the extra fee, appear in person and have proof of travel within the next couple of weeks, it is easy, painless and you walk out with a passport and passport card
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    Yea I have an appointment at the San Diego passport agency and don’t mind paying the extra cost. I’m ready to party after I see all these post with countryman
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    in the long run it's worth it.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I’ve done it. It was easier than I expected. You just have to pay an extra fee I think it’s a few hundred
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @phuh if you need any motivation look at my avatar!
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    @Countryman if I see her next weekend I’ll tell her u said hi!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    originally I only got my passport card.
    because of the fucking long lines to get back in the USA from Tijuana I decided to go for global entry. I start the process and pay $100 fee. so I'm at my first interview in Phoenix and this border patrol agent,,, she said your passport please. so I gave her my passport card. she said where is your passport book ... I said I don't have a passport book because I walk across the border into Tijuana. I don't fly.
    she says you need a passport book. so I already had $100 invested in the process to get my global entry I decided to get my passport book. but guess what... my passport card is still good for five more years... i had to surrender it to get a passport book. since I would not have a passport card I decided to go ahead and pay the Mexican 180 day FFM visa form. so another $33.
    getting a passport book and a new passport card cost another 140+ a new passport picture $15 ... I finally had an interview at the Otay border crossing and got approved for global entry. so now I am approximately $300 into this process. I got my global entry. and my passport book and my passport card.
    . I hope to be in the situation where I can fly international to Germany and enjoy the FKKs and maybe also the Philippines and Asia. in fact just about anywhere in the fucking world. I want to get my moneys worth. and besides...it's all about enjoying beautiful women complety.
    is my ultimate goal.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    bottom fucking line get your passport book and a passport card if Mexico is your main foreign visiting destinations but also go ahead and apply for global entry. when you walk toward the border in Mexico and the fucking line is like a half hour to an hour long... you get to walk past all of them to the head of the line.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i'm looking forward to the day that I can travel internationally and walk to the head of the line in front of all the other poor saps that did not apply for global entry.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @pduh im flipping you off right now lol
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Global entry is worth the $100 fee. It gives you TSA pre-check when you fly out and a faster line when returning to the US.
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    Yea I will get the card and book. Will see about the global entry... @countryman just come back for round 2 next week. Lol
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I'll be keeping an eye for that girl countryman. i plan being there Monday Tuesday Wednesday. she looks nice.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Yeah. They have a bunch of traveler programs, but global entry is the smartest way to go. You get TSA precheck for flights, you get to register a vehicle to use the Sentri or Lexus lanes, and you cut your time in customs.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    My passport expired and I renewed it. I paid for expedited service (extra $60). Overnighted it out on Thursday and had it back in my mail by the following Wednesday. I was shocked it was that quick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion