tuscl

Interesting performance.

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
When I was the club last night, "Fly me to the moon"by Tom Jones came on, if you don't know if it's a jazzy version of Sinatra. The girl came out wearing high heels thigh highs, bustier. bow tie and a top hat. And it was very burlesque dancing that she did for that song. What was very interesting is that in this club there aren't a lot of stage tippers, but by the time she was done there must have been 15 or 16 men at the stage tipping her and she was busy all night long. It also helped that she looked like Rita Hayworth. Additionally, almost every one of the man was over the age of 60I would guess.

6 comments

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Interesting enough, her next 2 songs were drive me insane, and no roots. She ended up being totally naked on stage no shoes no thigh highs and probably $300 or more had been tossed on the stage at that point she was a h*** of a show woman. And she was in Vip the rest of the night with guys while I was there
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    If a dancer wants to take the time to develop an actual act to perform, she can make money at it without having to do any lap dances. There was a dancer named Lil Bit at the infamous Memphis Platinum Plus. Her performances were so energetic that you could not get close to the stage to tip her.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Always love it when a dancer puts some serious thought and effort into a stage show.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "There was a dancer named Lil Bit"

Now, see, that's a stage name I would like.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Damn. Are the customers vampires?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    When a girl puts in the work to be an entertainer - and develops a performance - I admire it. It will attract more interest - as guys see and appreciate the polished look of her performance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion