cars and pick up trucks.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
I prefer a bench seat. pretty rare now. seems like most all everything is bucket seats with a fucking big tall console in the middle. I won't tell you why I prefer a bench seat.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah I remember back in the day when the girl would sit right next to the guy and he'd have his arm around her.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Don’t forget sticking your arm out and stopping short to get a free feel ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    And much easier for her to be playing with your stick or giving you head while you're driving.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Oh god yessiree bob.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Yes these bucket seats and consoles can be problematic. I remember riding with my girl friend. She had her hand across the console getting me all worked up. Frustrated she said hurry up and pull over so we can get out of the car before I get out of the mood. I replied that I had to get out of the mood before I could get out out of the car.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    1996 Chevy Caprice - problem solved!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I actually dated a girl that had one of these back in the 60's.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/4767483105…
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I recall not just fucking on the back seat but on the front seat too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    My older bro had an Acura Integra back in the late-80s - it was a hatchback - he would fold-down the back-seats and bang his then GF
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The bucket seats and console can also be a challenge when teaching someone to drive. With the old bench front seats - you could step on the brake if the student was going too fast.
  • Jackmd
    6 years ago
    Either seat type is not as good as dropping the tailgate and doing her bent over.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    A bench seat is perfict
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion