tuscl

Dancer was worried i wasnt going to cum lol

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I had teased myself all night with dances... holding back LDK just because I knew I was going to get it good later on... well once I was ready I did limo

First limo of the night ...it started off me eating her pussy... then it was my turn

Bitch in my opinion was a perfect ten.... lord she was titty fucking my cock and slurping my dick... spit trails and all... even self gagging.....

It was getting down to the last few min and I hadn't cumming yet

She asked if something was wrong baby then I said no love I just want to remember this shit then I said suck that shot hard and squeeze my base near my balls... once she did.... son I popped all over her...cum in her face and chest...she actually clapped with excitement... lol I love this hoe... to be so hot and to be so cool with shit like this... she must make a killing

9 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    True story
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    A lot lizzard in a Limo? Lmfao
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Great story! It feels so good when you wait and then you finally release a huge fucking load! That girl sounds great too!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Juice throwing pearls before swine in his own pathetic way.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Cash she was amazing... I'm saving up just to get back to her lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Juice that’s great! She sounds amazing. It’s great to find a hottie who is so sexy - and who is so good at making you cum so hard!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lord yes... usually you just find a hottie that is a dick tease... or a OK chick that will finish the job

If you can find a one stop shop... good lord it's time to go broke yo
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    One stop shop strippers rule. Been on a good run with them lately. LOL I'm going for broke.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Damn right.... I'm headed back to Greensboro just for her
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion