tuscl

Hk gfe

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Friday, August 10, 2018 12:50 PM
I found 3 hk gfe chicas first was lady sunday night she was a 9 2nd is baby works dayshifts is a 7 very cute have her number and my gorgeous dreamgirl tonatsi imo a 10 pics do not do her justice i have fucked some pretty chics in my life she is imo the most beautiful no comparison i have ever had or seen she works sunday night thru wednesday likes to stand on 2nd level stairs

22 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Tonatsi only been there 2 weeks
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    @ Countryman When are you going to write a full review, brother? I want details, especially about the coffee ;-)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Periods, they are your friend and they like to be in sentences too. I can tell you’re still high from your trip just by how you write.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So I'm glad you had a good time. I hope you imbibed a sexual aesthetic and can find ways to recreate it where you live. 1. Front room makeout sessions are not unrealistic. I can personally attest to front room DFKing occurring sometimes. Others her have attested to it being regular in some places. It makes what follows awesome. Always worked like this for me in AMPs. 2. Girls can be bedded, if not immediately, then sometime not too much further on. We had a place that had done front room FS, but after being busted it was mini-van and motel FS. Girls could come and go as they please. It would be more like this more US places if guys would stop being chumps and paying money to exacerbate their own sexual frustration buy the idiotic practice of 'purchasing dances'. Be polite, open, honest, and generous. Either she gets GFE on your lap in the front room, or another one will take her place. But better to do it in a metro you plan to be in regularly, so that you can be seeing the girl outside. As great as that TJ HK bar seems to be, can be better seeing a girl you know outside. SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @sjg you can't talk bout honk kong unless you been there. Words don't describe it!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @wanabefrank i am working on it. There is good coffee across the street at xoxo. La perla's has good american coffee. I also liked azul mexican coffee. Container coffee on revolution is good also.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @shailynn you are right i am still high from tj. Sorry about forgetting the periods. Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ I'm not disputing anything you say, or what anyone else has about it. And besides, we have videos of it. Front room makeout sessions are awesome. I can personally attest to this, and I first learned the importance of that preliminary GFE in AMPs and AAMPs. But what I am also telling you is two things: 1. Front room makeout sessions can be realized in US clubs. I can personally attest to this, and so have other TUSCL members. 2. Even in the greatest of strip clubs, the TJ HK bar, that is still not that cost effective of a way, or the best way, of getting sexual intimacy. Seeing a girl outside, doing regular TLN's, making her into what in other countries is called your 'mistress' is. And others here have posted about how great TLN is. The way you get it going that way is the front room makeout session. The front room makeout session is how you let the girl get real with you. It is not just 'test driving'. Without developing that intimate rapport with her, you're just another chump giving up his money because he is so frustrated that he has no better option than hoping she will be good in the dance booth. And as you see from the strippers posting her, most of them balk at the idea of front room makeout sessions. They make so much money by selling dances and doing basically nothing. Only a real chump will deal with a girl like that. SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @sjg but the problem is you don't get hotties like my avatar at my local club!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Countryman it's interesting to see you try to reason logically with SJG. Im sure with every preprogrammed bullshit fake ass reply he gives to your honest responses you see more and more why the rest of this board dislikes him so much.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TFP, I don't know what your problem is. Maybe if you actually read what i posted, then you would see that what I am saying makes perfect sense and is 100% in alignment with what Countryman and others are saying about TJ. SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    The interesting this about SJG is he’s so fucking delusional he tries to argue about places he’s never been to, with people who have been there, some multiple times. Ever notice how someone comes on asking “hey what are some good clubs to go to in Kansas City,” and buttfuck SJG ALWAYS responds “I’ve never been there but you need to do this and that.” EVERY FUCKING TIME. SJG have you even been anywhere besides your moms basement? And quit with the I’m in high school bullshit. I was getting pussy in high school when you were getting your ass kicked everyday you stupid buttfuck.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    But were you getting donkeys?
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol shailynn! :D
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Shailynn that's real talk about SJG. And still it's only one of the things he does that annoys me.
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Countryman how does it feel that the US will never have that fun that Tijuana gave you ?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Shailynn, if you were anywhere other than online, you'd not only be getting your butt kicked daily, you'd be getting your teeth kicked in. No one would put up with someone like you f2f, only online. Countryman, thanks for all your accounts, and I am glad you had a good time. That HK Bar, clearly that is very close to the ideal set up for meeting a girl for the first time. The ways it could be improved up, as I see it, are minimal. But to keep on seeing a girl, that would be outside, and really just depend on you and the girl. And so then, the same could be in the US, in your home town. That See Want Get head trip which comes from a strip club, works with a particular girl just once. If you want to keep seeing her, its got to be set up differently. But I still say that our US clubs could be much more like TJ, if guys would simply stop buying dances and start treating the women in the same ways that they would treat any other woman. It is possible to pick up on civilians. It is also possible to pick up on those who work in strip clubs. And if these are accustomed to P4P, then that makes it even easier. Guys buy dances because they are trying to keep their outside life hidden from the girl, rather than trying to do home TLN's with her. So the guy may brag about having a Good Time, or Fun, but really he is being milked. He is the quintessential chump. SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @sjg tonatsi has been texting me ever since i left tj! That is the power of a fisha drink and a frontroom makeout session
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    It may cost her for texting international, up to $0.50 ea.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Most people in Mexico use WhatsApp for texting.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I know galiziabob told me about it! Thats what me and tonatsi have been using! Real easy and convienant. You can even use google translate with it
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman wrote, "@sjg tonatsi has been texting me ever since i left tj! That is the power of a fisha drink and a frontroom makeout session" AWESOME! Do you now agree that guys who buy dances without that front room makeout sessions are chumps? Do you see that front room makeout sessions, while not common, are not completely impossible in some US clubs? Do you see that it is better to set it up so you can be seeing a girl regularly, and to engage with her with that in mind from the very start? Tonatsi, a girl's name? Why do people in TJ use WhatsApp, what does it give one over regular texting? Need to pay money to use it? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion