tuscl

8 mile area in Detroit.

aham5
I've got a bad feeling about this.
Thursday, August 9, 2018 9:23 PM
Any reason to venture up to the 8 mile area? Penthouse sounds like it's not what it used to be. Colesium? Has quite a few good reviews recently. Or just stay in Dearborn? That seems to be the general consensus.

18 comments

• usarname
    6 years ago
    colesium is awesome better than flight club i wish i wouldve went there first instead of last
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Fly to Germany and do FKK that's what the natives from Detroit do these days
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    Players is also a good option.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    I’d stay near the airport
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Frankfurt FKKs are better than anything in Detroit. However, patriotic Americans buy American and eschew the whores in Germany or Mexico. The City of Detroit has cracked down and so the suburban clubs are better options. I have not been to the Coliseum lately, but the Penthouse is a sad ghost of its former self. Many Penthouse dancers have relocated to the Flight Club in the suburb of Inkster. I would recommend Flight Club, Landing Strip, Subi's, BT's (Dearborn), Criket, Henry VIII, Bogart's.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    What Jack said....not worth the drive up there depending on your logistics.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    When going to Detroit I usually stick to the airport/Dearborn area. If I’m going to club for 2 nights usually the 2nd night I would venture up to 8 mile but that’s not what it used to be.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If I go clubbing in the Detroit area should I just assume all dancers provide extras? Also, should I expect to get good rates?
  • 1Chanman
    6 years ago
    I wished I checked it Coliseum when I was out there. I was just recently at Flight Club and Penthouse. Penthouse was much pricier. Privacy not an issue at Penthouse.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Oh really?? Maybe Nina will have to stop blowing the customers after all, poor thing
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Flagooner: "If I go clubbing in the Detroit area should I just assume all dancers provide extras?" No. There must be 3 or 4 Detroit dancers who don't provide extras.
  • 1Chanman
    6 years ago
    Only one dancer I met out of 20 just wanted to give me dances.
  • goodguy
    6 years ago
    jackslash is spot on with his advice and recommendations on the clubs in my experience. I also agree with his cute note on extras - Dancers mostly have a wide open menu, but a few will have more limited menus.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    How is Legends? I know a dancer who will be visiting there when I am in town. Also any idea how much money is needed to get the full experience at the top clubs in the area?
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Legends is no longer an extras club, so if you need to get extras, don’t go there. As for cost, it is all subject to one’s opinion. You should be able to negotiate everything for $300 or less at the top tier clubs.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    "Privacy not an issue at Penthouse." I thought they took the curtains down?
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    ^ They did take the curtains down at Penthouse. However, some have stated that the lack of privacy was no issue in regards to getting extras. It sounds like your best chance would be to get one of the couches in the back of the VIP section. I haven’t been there since they re-opened, so the information I know is based on what others have posted.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    "If I go clubbing in the Detroit area should I just assume all dancers provide extras?" NO. Absolutely do not hold this assumption. At Coliseum, yes; this is probably an acceptable assumption to have. However, Penthouse is basically half extras and half non-extras dancers (my sources are friends who work there and also downtown) and Players seemed like a third of the dancers were non-extras friendly. Be upfront about what you're looking for, but please don't assume all dancers in Detroit at providers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion