tuscl

Y viva Espana

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Off to Barcelona soon for a few nights. So many great Latinas available from the region as well as South America.

Check out the girls at girlsbcn.net and tell me who floats your boat? I'm having a dilemma choosing and may have to book one each day. Paola looks really nice.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

22 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Any FKK's in Spain ?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    some nice looking girls there on that website London guy!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Spanish women aren't Latinas.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    ^^^^women from spain are caucasian lol,
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    its Europe dude lol
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    London this is a comment on my article about my best sexual experience with my favorite woman:
    "I had a similar experience with a Russian/Ukranian gal at a casa in Madrid that specialized in Rusas. The lady I picked is absolutely gorgeous. I commented she looked like a beauty queen. She said she had placed second in a beauty pageant in Kiev once."
    I hope you find someone like that.
    The sexual attitudes from woman from Spain and Spain conquered countries like in America sometimes are not as free as the woman from Easter Europe IMHO and IMLE.
    Anyhow I hope you do have a nice experience and share it whit us with all he details.
    Thank you.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    nice try shit sucker, dropping your venom. ^^ i was going to call you a cock sucker but you probably like cock
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Doh... i meant Hispanic and Latinos.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Warrior. No but they have loads of places like felinabcn.com and lasuitebcn.com
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Barcelona, yes indeed.

Maybe send us back some links for the places you found interesting?

I know that its set up differently there than it is here.

SJG
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Very good looking ladies on that site. Please let me know how they compare to the FKKs.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Site?

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I have zero interest any any of them but tj i am ruined
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Are you a donkey yet?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ I think Countryman was already a show donkey before he went down there.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Oooo I see
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    He did a lot of girls. Hard to explain that any other way.

SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    So the girls in Mexico like to fuck donkeys then?
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I bet their tails would feel good
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    London; I just saw the webpage of Paola, from Brazil, with the face blurred.
    I doubt the pics are of the girl that is advertising, but you should know that.
    My recommendation is to turn around and walk away if you don't find her attractive.
    She does mention that outcall can be at your hotel, and is interested in dinner etc.
    I would make the date to meet at an hotel bar/restaurant, close to yours (walking distance) and see her arrive and again if she is not attractive to you, you don't even have to meet her.
    Be careful, I don't know how different are the laws and the police in Spain from Ingland.
    Good luck and please share your experience.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    ^^ a huge majority of girls that do outcall will visit hotels. I have it on good authority a lot of these pics are a true reflection of the girls. I also hear the authorities are very relaxed about prostitution.

I'll let you know how I get on.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Damn, LG, I'm so envious of you Euro guys, with so many legal mongering destinations a short, inexpensive flight away -- Germany, Amsterdam, Czech Republic, Spain, Hungary, Romania and more I'm sure.
    Have fun!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion