tuscl

I guess some PLs are very easily pleased

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review of Big Daddy's in NOLA:

"... Despite a number of clubs in the Quarter shutting down in recent months, Big Daddy's is still there, like an old reliable. This club and it's reputation are well documented here and elsewhere, but every once in a while I feel compelled to stop to check in on this Bourbon Street staple.

It is of course, a hustle. No cover, but $12 well drinks. Dances are $40 or 3 for $120, which is of course the exact same rate. From what I saw on the stage and around the club, the overall quality of dancers here has gone up a bit. I have seen some pretty...interesting women here over the years, but I thought the quality of dancers was above average for this club's past history, and about average in comparison to other lower level clubs.

Shortly after sitting I was joined by a cute, petite white gal. Decided what the hell and had a few dances with her. While we were getting that all sorted out, I heard the bartender/manager get on the club PA to yell "NO TOUCHING IN THE LAPDANCE AREA." A bit of a buzzkill, but clubs in the quarter are on high alert these days following the raids earlier this year. Couldn't tell if it was the dancer's choice or club policy now, but she kept her stage clothes on for the entire 3 songs. That said, it was a good dance session, but nothing over the top. She mentioned that there was a VIP, but said "but you probably don't want that." Having experienced the Big Daddy's VIP before, she was right. Pretty big hustle upstairs - I appreciated her being so candid.

She was next on stage, and I didn't get the chance to tip her for the dances, so I sat at the stage. Nobody else was tipping her or the other dancers, which was unfortunate. I only saw 2-3 different dancers on stage, but I believe they all kept their bottoms on.

In short, not a bad experience, but not a great one either. This club is novel for it's history, but is not a great bargain by any means. Seems the recent climate has also put a bit of a chill on clubs in the Quarter ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?id=336812&…

26 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my one visit to nola sucked. and not in a good way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    So it goes like this:

* no touching

* she keeps her clothes on

* $40/dance - he gets 3 of these - and considers that a good dance session

Maybe for him money is no object at all - and he still felt bad that he didn't tip her - damn
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Damn. So basically he was getting no touch bikini dances at $40 each.

Well hey, maybe he needs to experience some clubs in other regions. So he can see which ones are worth it and which aren't.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think it goes like this...

PL goes to shitty club(s) local to him, gets shitty service, mediocre at best lapdances, and he assumes that’s how all strip clubs are, except for maybe a big city like Vegas or NYC, which he knows he’ll never go visit.

Kinda like how a kid is dying for McDonald’s but doesn’t realize the diner down the streets food blows a McDonald’s burger out of the water.

But hey, that’s why a site like this is excellent. It can certainly steer a PL in the right direction, but sadly guys like that don’t know about this site (and others) or doesn’t CARE to know about sites like this.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I can't understand why anyone with prior knowledge would step into these clubs
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I get the same feeling when I see trainwreck of a woman pregnant with another kid in tow. Every terrible strip club keep itself in business either through a great social media campaign, location, or ability to attract newbies/bacheloe parties. There is a club in NJ called 35 that fits this bill. The girls all are lazy, low mileage, and not attractive, but the club does great business because it found its niche.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Holy shit, $120 for a girl to dance with her clothes on. I wouldn’t pay .50 cents.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    This is what makes this site so great. I have been to a few clubs in NOLA but it was years ago and I had a great time and would have went back, until I see a review like this and realize it's not worth the trip.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    If dances were at least topless, then I can kind of understand that the more casual, once or twice a year strip club customer may be satisfied with what they are getting.

But the fact that he was satisfied with paying $120 for 3 clothes dances? SMH, this guy definitely needs to go to a club outside of NOLA.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    *clothed
  • K
    6 years ago
    NJballa,
    in general I agree with you about club 35. But those problems don't bother me as much as their hand in my pocket every five feet. Parking fee, entrance fee, mandatory coat check, Mandatory tips, and you pay extra to sit in certain areas.
    The only reason I ever go is someone I know is having a party there. I am amazed at how happy most guys are to have a shitty time as long as they don't realize it is a shitty time.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I mean.. sounds like he just knows that Nola sucks right now so his expectations are low. But for those prices on dances and drinks w that little mileage- you might as well go to penthouse where it’s fancy and the girls are all 9’s
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Maybe NOLA is trying to gentrify - or maybe the libs there want the "exploitative to women" strip clubs gone
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I agree w the touching thing. I am prob in the minority but I think girls who expect to make money with no touching are delusional. That is the whole point of a strip club nowadays. I am a webcam girl on the side and I feel like touching is what separates the two and is the reason why it costs a lot more per minute in IRL VIP than it does in a “private show” on a camsite online (in general anyways). I’m not an extras dancer or anything but if a guy can’t even feel my body what is the point? I actually hate trying to sell dances in clubs with no touch rules bc it’s hard to convince guys when I don’t “believe in the product” aka I feel like it isn’t any better than watching me on stage
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @zoey101 - What does 3.5 minutes of a private cam show cost?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Girls can make money with no touching in clubs but I think it depends on a few factors w/ region being the biggest one I think.

I personally like clubs with $40 dances. I can see why guys on here might not though. I never understood the $10 dance thing but I'm not gonna knock it either.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I'm not Zoey, but private cam show rates vary depending on site and if the site lets the girl pick the rates-what she wants to charge. Some camsites are cheaper than others just like strip clubs. I'll also mention that although the #s sound high usually girls only keep like 32%-75 or 80% depending on site and various factors..the higher %s tend to be on cheaper rate sites so it always was about the same everywhere for me anyways.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I don't cam anymore though so I might be out of the loop. It's an ok gig but I find stripping to be easier to make money and a more enjoyable job overall.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I guess NOLA is even worse than Virginia and Maryland in terms of overpriced lap dances with no real mileage and no nudity. The guy spend something like $120 in 10 minutes or so. A juice like weekend for him there might cost him 5 grand and for essentially nothing.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    I find the OP’s description of Big Daddy’s matches pretty well with my experience about 15 years ago. I remember leaving thinking “What’s so special about THAT?” The only place on Bourbon Street that stimulated me at all was Rick’s. NOLA is a fun city, but for clubbing, I’ve even had more fun in Chicago.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    "I agree w the touching thing. I am prob in the minority but I think girls who expect to make money with no touching are delusional. That is the whole point of a strip club nowadays. I am a webcam girl on the side and I feel like touching is what separates the two and is the reason why it costs a lot more per minute in IRL VIP than it does in a “private show” on a camsite online (in general anyways). I’m not an extras dancer or anything but if a guy can’t even feel my body what is the point? I actually hate trying to sell dances in clubs with no touch rules bc it’s hard to convince guys when I don’t “believe in the product” aka I feel like it isn’t any better than watching me on stage"

I've heard talk from older dancers complaining that newer generations of dancers (I'd be in that category) ruined it because allowing touching is how you sell VIP. I wasn't around for those glory days so I can't comment on that.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    seeing is nice. but touching is so much better. and experiencing her her sexuality... awesome.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Fuck us clubs i wouldn't care if they all went out of business i won't spend a penny on sny of them
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    "I've heard talk from older dancers complaining that newer generations of dancers (I'd be in that category) ruined it because allowing touching is how you sell VIP. I wasn't around for those glory days so I can't comment on that."

I don't think so? I think the market has just gotten cheaper and more competitive from what I've heard. Anyways I don't think Texas is a good market for 1 way touch or air dances. It is what it is. Someone I talked to a lot that still works at a club in TX she's been at for ages says it was always touching there (except between the legs).
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Also, while I definitely believe there used to be more money in the business- I 100% believe some girls exaggerate just how much more money there was. And a lot of girls are just not very honest about how they make money as though they are insecure. It is not a level playing field.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I made my one and only visit to NOLA back in 1963. Me and a buddy had a weekend pass from the Air Force. So we went to NOLA hoping to get laid. We didn't. What I'll always remember was hitting some high priced strip club and watching some 40+ yo fat woman with tassels doing bump and grind to a recording of the "Colonel Bogey March".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion