tuscl

Nyc or Atlantic City

April9424
Everywhere
Wednesday, August 8, 2018 5:57 PM
I’m on the east coast and am debating going to work in one of those two places. Thoughts? Experiences? Favorite clubs?

51 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Why not do both ?
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^im not here for long and it’s an investment to travel, plus it’s super exhausting. I visited AC a few months ago and it seemed like it would be awesome for clubs but I hear it sucks? the girls I was with didn’t want to go to a club so I didn’t get to check it out..
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If only you knew a sixtyish year old gentleman whos got game....... er I mean money ;)
  • DOLLAR_BILL
    6 years ago
    Other than the newly reopened Scores in A.C. Most other clubs are terrible. Not sure about N.Y.C. But there are some decent clubs in Northern NJ.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I’ve been to AC twice for work and I have to say it sucked!!! I have to believe that there are better opportunities in NYC having never been there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Have no idea but it seems that often times a good club for custies is not necessarily a good club for dancers, and vice-versa - e.g. a club with high dance-prices and low-mileage usually sucks for custies but seems to work-well for many dancers - i.e. what TUSCLers recommend as "good clubs" may not be so from dancers' POV
  • K
    6 years ago
    The AC clubs suck. At least from a customers point of view. I know several dancers that work a few nights at GGR in laurence harbor and do a friday or saturday at their sister club stilletos in AC. They do well
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Manhattan clubs are horrible for customers. Expensive, low contact, high hustle. Mostly foreign dancers who want you to drop 2K or more on them. Maybe this would be good for a dancer?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I heard Manhattan is very good but the VIP cut is horrible. Never been though.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    AC was awful and not a fan of NYC.
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    try gallaghers in queens. just 20 minutes outside of nyc by train or taxi. best time to work there is between 5pm to 1am. there are 3 shifts. early like 12 noon. the 4-6 pm shift and the last shift beginning at 8. aim for 4-5 pm. day shift has customers that will spend and you also get the night crowd. girl i used to hang with told me she made 4x the amount during the day shift than at night. i saw your pic-YOU WILL DEFINITELY BANK HERE..
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    As a dancer I would assume NYC would be much better. Strip clubs suck in AC, plus you get a bunch of Jersey Shore dildos going to AC for bachelor parties, I would think there would be more money from the business men in Manhattan.
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    also house fees here are way lower than any of the manhattan clubs.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I would actually choose Atlantic City. It can at least be busy in the summer, whereas NYC (Manhattan in particular) gets really slow in the summer, and is more expensive to work at. You must have gowns in Manhattan and idk if you have tattoos but some are strict with that, too. I'd have fun in NYC but dance in Atlantic City.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "try gallaghers in queens. just 20 minutes outside of nyc by train or taxi." Unrelated to my previous comment... just to help you out geographically, Queens is actually in NYC. It is one if the boroughs.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Tey shitting at mcdonalds
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Putting strip clubs aside for the moment, I prefer the vibe down in AC. It's a mix of luxury and filthiness that just appeals to me. And it's not very sophisticated. Having said that, the strip club scene in both of these places is really not good. If forced to choose, I'll take the AC clubs over the NYC clubs. But as others have said, it's different for customers than it is for dancers. I'm sure you'll make money in either place. Especially now in AC, because it's still tourist season for the next five weeks or so. I think the most important consideration is whether or not you have a car. It's a major pain in the ass to drive and park in Manhattan. By comparison, technically, the streets in Atlantic City are walkable and you can even take public transportation if you're really desperate, but if you value your safety you should probably make sure that you have a car. Unless of course you're planning to work the streets for extra cash ;)
  • OldWhiteGuy
    6 years ago
    If that's your rack in the picture come to Providence and make a ton of doe!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Zoey Anything I have to say about your topic is useless. But if you’re leaving soon, hope it goes well and the money is good wherever it is!
  • K
    6 years ago
    It may be tourist season in AC but the week nights will probably suck. You will not want to stay at the inexpensive hotels in AC. I am sure a few of us would come visit if you let us know where you end up
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The AC clubs probably won’t have the traffic they experienced in past times. The spread of gambling throughout Pa and NY suburbs has taken a significant amount of traffic away from AC. The city never returned to being a beach destination - as it was intended to do (when gambling was allowed). NYC has a good number of clubs. Most clubs there are expensive, and they hope to score whales with huge expense accounts/bags of cash. I’ve heard there are a good number of Russian dancers in the Manhattan clubs, and I’m not sure if that limits others from getting a job there(?). I avoid clubs in NYC because they are overpriced for a value customer. That doesn’t mean they aren’t good for a dancer. One thing to remember - the summers can be lean for NYC - as residents take vacations to get out of the city. Lots of wealthy folks go to their summer locations/beach houses - and the weekends can be dead at times. That could mean a surplus of dancers - and a shortage of customers. Northern NJ or Eastern Pa - might be reasonable alternatives. Maybe do some research on clubs in central NJ to see if anything sounds worthwhile? Good luck.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    The thing to remember about NYC in the summer time is all the money runs out to Long Island on on the weekends.( or Block Island) So your better days normally are going be void of the proverbial whale all dancers in Manhattan love. And stay the hell out of AC---I haven't been there in over a decade but from what I recall it was the last refuge for the Leisure Suit left Might I suggest Philadelphia for a summer visit.....
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Warrenboy75 - that's funny you say Philly. I've been considering Delilah's for end of the summer.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I've been to Delilah's and normally on a Thursday it is packed although I typically am there more in the Fall and Winter than in the Summer months. I love NYC in the Summer as a visitor but a lot of the reason I do is because it clears out Thur-Sun and most of the ones who leave town are the brokers/investment bankers. For a dancer that can't be good.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well I have heard from reliable sources that Delilah's is hit or miss weekdays in summer, but has lots of bachelor parties on Fri & Sat. If you're going to Delilah's that's pretty top tier in Philly, and I looove bachelor parties with guys with money. There's just so many guys with money to choose from, AND they give you money to go take bachelor back
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^Weekdaynights*
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Wow thank you guys for all of this info!! I actually have plans to hang w a girl tomorrow who works @ Delilah’s and am gonna ask her about it. I’m here w my agency so I’m stuck at one particular club, unless I wanna pay for my own place to stay.. which is why I’m really trying to figure out what’s worth it! Cuz summer isn’t the time to be throwing away money on hotels. After reading all of this I am leaning towards working in Atlantic City and finding a way to try Delilahs
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    [view link] is a good alternative to hotels. You can have your own apartment/house/etc instead of a hotel at a much better price.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I’ve used air b&b 3 times and two of those times I had horrible experiences n ended up in a hotel. I probably just had bad luck but it’s not really worth it to me to take the chance on it now (at least any of em that are cheaper than getting a room at a reputable chain)
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Zoey and Nina--I am scheduled to be in Philly a couple of times in September and I typically stay about a mile or so away from Delilah's when there. If either of you are still there at that time let me know.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Sexy new avatar @zoey
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    I left NYC to dance in AC. It’s so slow in summer in NY. The business men that normally visit the clubs are traveling or with family. A lot of NYC & philly dancers are here. I’m at Bare Exposure right now but they have ridiculous fees and take half your rooms.
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    Scores AC is a hit or miss it’s more of a club with dancers. It’s packed but I’ve heard too many guys brag about going to party and not get dances.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Well shit, all the dancers posting new avatars. Good look, Bbybunny!
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    Thank you @TFP :)
  • K
    6 years ago
    It looks like BE is uogradung their talent. It is a shame i cant get down there this weekend
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Well shit, all the dancers posting new avatars. Good look, Bbybunny!" Lol, well when I post new avatars the jealous trolls steal them, so no one will be seeing any new Nina until they see the real thing at the next tuscl meetups!
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I thought you weren’t going to work?? Just make it rain as a PL?? Daaaamn girl you gonna be WILD No payment for you
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Trish_Club_Lust who the fuck are you talking to little boy? I only ask because what you said made no sense so I'm confused as to who you are talking to.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I don’t talk to little boys. I’m MAYBE considering donkeys but idk yet
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    But if these dudes gonna see your tiddies in person without having to pay...well then ;)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You are the little boy. Well, I should probably say big boy, you're probably morbidly obese. They're going to see ME in person. I won't be working, so I won't be stripping (funny how you stalked my posts to know what I said hehe). I simply said I'm not posting pics here any more because jealous trolls (like you, before you switched to nicespice's) like to steal them and I know my titties are pretty but I have no interest in an inferior person using them as their avatar as I'd they are their own. I might show some guys at the meetup some pics of me, though, but they'll simply get the Nina In Person version of me.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Bbybunny also has a nice avi :) And lol Trish I hope you find that donkey soon. It will be quite the, um, tension reliever for you!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Nina in person check your messages ;)
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Nina, did you already go visit your folks in Socal?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nope, not yet, and I haven't set a date. My aunt wants me to stay with them (and I looked up their house on Zillow when the first got it, well into the multimillions) but she tries to be so humble so she just says, "stay with us, you'll have your own living space and everything," lol. But I also really want to stay at the BHH and go to San Fran and NAPA. Maybe I'll just do SoCal first and save the others for my next Cali trip.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Nina--I'd stay out of Wine Country this year....the grapes are at the least a bit smokey.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    There's still plenty of wineries to visit up here. And if you're drinking the good stuff it's been bottled for years now :) I think you have the right idea about just doing Socal for your Cali trip and saving a NorCal visit for next time. Just make sure to let me know when you come up this way, I'd love to meet you. That'd be tight if we could hit a Warrior game together or something.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I'm not posting pics here any more because jealous trolls (like you, before you switched to nicespice's) like to steal them and "I know my titties are pretty " Wow! How can something that doesn't exist be pretty. You have no tittys Nina
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Oooo that shit truck dumped that load hard
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion