Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Proof it only tskes 3 1/2 inches to please a woman

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Nice! Lol! True too!

Profile picture for villam
villam
•
Profile picture for BigPoppa99
BigPoppa99
•

lol

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Lol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Good one

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

It’s better when it’s black with no limit ;)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Sadly, 3 1/2 inches is more than some people on here have so I guess they will continue to leave women unsatisfied.

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

I was so hoping I might have a chance but. . .

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement