Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Just Had a Stripper Try to Motorboat Me

NJBalla
NJBalla115236

New York

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I guess one of my favs is getting too comfortable because halfway through our LD session she tried to motorboat me, in front of 3 other dancers/customers. Im a pretty athletic guy so she wasnt able to accomplish the task,but I felt pretty disgusted and the other people in the room did as well. Im just going to pretend this didnt happen.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I can't say I blame her -- you got dem nice titays!

Profile picture for GeneraI
GeneraI
•

I had a stripper suck on my tits last weekend. I started laughing because all I could think is how harry my nipples are, and it seems way less sexy than me sucking on hers.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You are up shits creek Balla

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement