tuscl

For the guys that dont understand how to get OTC or ITC

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
They will literally ask you ... if your in a club that no girl has asked you then stop wasting your time and find a new club if this is what you seek

I learned this the hard way and wasted time myself..not to mention money..just praying for a miracle

Their is a vast difference in clubs and dancers that provide these services and don't

Look for clubs that have the majority of the girls hinting or straight asking about ITC or OTC and you'll have so much more success

Learn from my wisdom that comes through a painful experience of failure when there was no need to

16 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I usually walk in - whip it out - and say “Daddy’s home! This dick won’t suck itself!”

It works every time! As I’ve been bounced each time I’ve tried it!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    That is fucking hilarious..that image in my head lol

In the right club it would work though... follies you'd have a line sucking it at the door
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m guessing - if the club is basically a brothel that serves booze - and I have the cash - things might be fine - lol!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I tried this once at BW3 with all the cute waitresses. Didn’t work out to well.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^will it work at the Tilted Kilt ?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hm...you can still get ITC/OTC but it may just be more expensive lol.

But otherwise good point. Those are the clubs I tend to avoid, lol.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s worked at Applebee’s - as I got a waitress with a lazy eye and loose bowels - when I got lucky last time!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I once was enthralled by a dancer and asked her about OTC. She gave me a flat NO. No discussion.
    I did get her work schedule and for 3 weeks, every time she worked I was there and did 10 dances at $20 each. She, of course, was happy to take the money but we really got to know each other and I kept asking. Finally she concurred for $2000 she'd be my sex slave for 24 hours. Perseverance paid off
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yes that's one them lay uh way hoes... you gotta make payments before fucking them... fuck that... I used to do it myself don't get me wrong bit I've been burnt more times because girl's can just hustle the idea but never pay out...then your bust out....

I'm happier with showing up and paying a modest fee for getting my Rocks off
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    Last time I was at Follies, I had a frist. The Dancer I was sitting with bought me a beer.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Now gawker, don't come in here talking about how you hung in there and pulled what was likely a legit 9+ from a high end club. This thread is about Sippy Cup giving himself high fives for fucking high volume ratchety chicks in clubs like Godiva. Sheesh. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Juice, is the OTC supposed to be free as opposed to ITC where you end up paying like a chump?
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I messed up the last time I tried having hooking up. The dancer thought I wanted to date her. I found out so much information about her I didn't want to hook up anymore. I wondered if she was pulling my leg about having 5 kids and no boyfriend.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I've had free OTC... well it wasn't free... it never is but in the since of paying for room, food and such yeah I've done free

Usually I pay like a chump LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion