tuscl

Two Blonds and Ol Dirty Red

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Spent time with a tall skinny blond with long legs, tinny tight ass and large tits for her size..natural... long past shoulder length...she just curls up in my lap and rubs my cock...I had to take her back... she was a freak... she begged me to choke her, slap her and fucking do it hard she said.... she even told me to spit in her face WTF LMFAO... I had to.... this will be the one I had to upgrade my room and close OTC with but the night was young... she told me she loved to get fucked and got my number so we could hook up after.

Inbetween blond one and two I meet an average looking thick red head... I love to call her Ol Dirty red... she was aggressive like most AA I complain about... first white bitch I've seen like this... well she tried to run off most girls and hold me down... she was on me... she would try and kiss me on the mouth and rub my cock on the floor.. even told me how large men got her pussy wet

Took her back and it all she could do to not stop sucking my cock over my gym pants... yes I was commando.

Well I said I'll get with her later so I could play with the hottest girl in my opinion that night

Blond number two... good god damn a short thick in the right spots hoe... blond hair to the shoulder and a perfect face with cock sucking full lips...large perky breasts and a black girl's ass... fuck my life... I had to have her... this is the one we're Vikings watches me get front room make out action... she was holding my cock and I was playing with her cures on the floor while kissing all over each other... bought the god damn limo and had the experience of my life....pm for details..if you need that

Once I got back I was in bliss so I assume I'm abut to end the night... I hung with Vikings and Ol dirty red gets in my lap... she asked if I did limo with the blond... I said yes and bitch got pissed.... she said so your finished right.... I said yeah basicly...at that moment they offers a buy one get one.. I said the lest o can do is buy this... well it was a mistake...she brought the dead make to life so I said fuck it.. let's limo.. again pm for details

Did I mention I had to upgrade my room to pull OTC with blond one once the Club closed...pm for details lol

Let's just say I'm in recover mode... I'm good for a month it two..maybe three LMFAO

4 comments

• Mate27
    6 years ago
    Lmfao!

You already gave me enough details. Hell, your review is like me doing 20 strip club visits combined into your one fantastic night! I’m jealous. Good job.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Blonde number two was hot. I would have got dances from her. I like em thick like that.

Can’t wait to see your review....Speaking of that I need to do one of my own
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Meat the details are insane..I’ll pm u lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Go Vikings blond number two and your little mixed blond had to be the hottest ones that night.. if I’d known you was into the blond I’d get you another fifteen she was unbelievable bro... if you ever get a chance limo that shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion