Atlanta suburb
Saturday, August 4, 2018 6:24 AM

23 comments

• 79terrier
    6 years ago
    Based on the Az choice (Skin), they're full of crap
  • racejeff
    6 years ago
    Indiana similar. At least 2 clubs in Indianapolis with higher TUSCL scores than Showgirls I in Ft Wayne. Maybe someday I'll take the 1:45 drive to check
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    This is Thrillist, not PList. It seems to me they're prioritizing hotness over everything else -- their priorities are "all show, doesn't matter if there's no go"; meanwhile, guys here love extras clubs full of high volume 6s (thanks rick). Anyway, the question is: how'd they do, using that as the criteria? I haven't been to the CA club they mention, but as far as "all show no go" goes, they made a good choice in Sapphire for NV. Anyone else have comments on their state?
  • K
    6 years ago
    Bare exposure may be the best in Atlantic City but that is like saying she is the tallest midget. A better way to describe Bare Exposure is to say it doesn't suck as much as the other clubs in AC.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    In louisville blue diamond has lookers. In Lexington spearmint rhino for eye candy divas for extras
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Synn in industry ca pricey but lot of lookers and extras definetely available. Jet strip hawthorne ca laid back club good 2 way contact and as far as i know no extras
  • K
    6 years ago
    Building off of Subraman's comment... For BA in NJ they make a point of the BYOB and the on stage hot seat. At least for BA they are factoring in other items than the hotness of the dancers. In AC I'd say BA does have hot dancers but so does Stilettos. Stilettos has a better variety of dancers and lesbian shows. The odds of OTC are better at Stilettos. BA is good if you want to hang out with a younger party crowd. There tend to be more women in the audience. You won't pick any of them up and none of them get too wild. For straight up hot dancers, nude - GGR, Bikini- Bourbon Street
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Mons Venus has a great rep but their day shift is awful. It sounds like some Pompano clubs may need to be considered and maybe Tootsie's. I'd be more interested in seeing a list of best value clubs.
  • sp
    6 years ago
    There is no way that is a picture of the Cadillac Lounge in PVD! Not unless they spent a ton of money this last year or moved it to a different location. LOL!
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    hmmm... "With apologies to ALL THE GREAT Chi-town clubs, this spot in the St. Louis suburbs grabs top honors." Not sure if serious... Who the hell wrote this? Not someone that's ever been to strip clubs. To be fair, i've never been to the Penthouse Club in Sauget, and that actually might be the best choice in Illinois if you want extras with better looking girls. But really? No Follies, Baby Dolls, Tootsies. Maybe they got 5 of them right, besides the states that only have like 3 clubs or something.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Devil's Point in Portland is a fine strip club but it is far from Portland's best. It's middle of the road out here. What a lame article and list.
  • groundball
    6 years ago
    Lol, not one club, but "the Block" for Maryland. At least one state is correct.
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    Ohio. Not sure Nick's is even open any more. My thrill list for oh. Hotness: Christie's and DMC in Cleveland. Scores in Columbus. Bang for the buck; palace in the pines, fantasyland, and a few akron clubs. NW, SE and since Dayton is under the watchful eye now the SW are busts. If looking for fun in most of ohio, there's Detroit or Niagra Falls (CN). SE ohio, there is some fun to be had around Charleston WV.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I’ve stumbled across this article a while back. The article in question is 3 years old, and we all know that a lot can change in as little as 6 months when it comes to ranking strip clubs. Besides, articles like these are mostly opinion pieces anyway. As for Michigan clubs, the Coliseum is a good club, but I don’t know if I would consider it to be the best in the state. It certainly deserves honorable mention status, but either of its sister clubs, Flight Club or Penthouse, would’ve been a better choice for this list.
  • K
    6 years ago
    I noticed where they pulled their info. tripadvisor and yelp. I don't believe either is anonymous. The best clubs are not likely to get reviewed on such sites.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    In other words, they were lazy and did not personal research.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not a good list for the serious monger - probably good enough for the 1x or 2x per year visitor that doesn't expect too much other than some eye-candy and a nice-ambiance
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol yep, the problem with yelp reviews are that it’s saturated with reviews from women (who are most likely not the ones actually spending the money)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    w.r.t Florida, Mons Venus is a good choice but no VIP and it's a small club w.r.t. Texas The Lodge is a nice upscale couples-friendly club with good-looking girls in gowns, but it's not the most popular club in Dallas let alone all of Texas but def a nice place for the amateur SCer
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    This article was from 2015. Nicks cabaret in ohio is out of business and now laundrymat.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > This article was from 2015. Nicks cabaret in ohio is out of business and now laundrymat. On the plus side, now the rest of us can afford to hang out in the champagne room without spending Juice money. And if you grease the attendant, they might even let you have more fun than may be legal during the spin cycle. This would make a great Days Go By remake, though: [view link] "He shows up... same day every year... and his own pants come down... I heard it's some kind of ritual ... It used to be a strip club... I heard their favorite champagne room was at washers 37 and 38.... anyway, the place got closed down... I heard her phone got turned off and he couldn't find her again... I heard she was going to do a dance for one of her regulars before she sat with him and he stormed out... yeah well, whatever, once the club closed down, he didn't know where to find her... Now his own pants come down to bring her back."
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    "With apologies to ALL THE GREAT Chi-town clubs, this spot in the St. Louis suburbs grabs top honors.” Whoever would write such a thing definitely needs therapy. THERE ARE NO GREAT CHI-TOWN CLUBS!!! Chicago deserves to have some and some are out in the suburbs but BE REAL!
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    As has been stated, this article is 3 years old. And in 3 years, the Wild West in Salina, Kansas closed and the one in Williston, North Dakota went bust.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion