tuscl

Articles - What has happened ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
The last Article was published on May 8. Is this something that is going to be phased out ? Or is Founder going to have us "publish" those in the future. I know new Articles don't come up every day. But I'm sure there have been a few that people have written since May.

11 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    San Jose guy submitted a 1,128 page article on front room make out sessions and it crashed Founders server. He hasn’t been able to recover it ever since.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Sounds like a joke, but could be true.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    1,128 pages but it was probably the same two paragraphs over and over and over.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I wish article publishing was allowed back up as well.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I wanted to publish an article but it's still closed. I don't see why. Is Founder changing the articles section for some reason?
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    I created a thread back in June asking the same question: https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

Founder’s response was that it will come back, but it is low priority. Meaning this is more a question of when rather than if. I do hope the feature comes back soon.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Thanks, EchoPizza
  • docsavage
    6 years ago
    I submitted an article but got an email back that it should be a discussion instead. Since then I haven't submitted any more articles and have put anything I had to say in the discussion section. Why waste time writing an article that you aren't getting paid anything for that might not even be published?
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Articles are good because usually this discussion board gets overrun by all the freaking trolls
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ nicespice

You’re welcome.

@ docsavage

One perk is that if your Article is approved you receive a month’s worth of free VIP.

Also, “article” sounds more professional than “discussion,” and is something I could put on my résumé,
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ nicespice

You’re welcome.

@ docsavage

One perk is that if your Article is approved you receive a month’s worth of free VIP.

Also, “article” sounds more professional than “discussion,” and is something I could put on my résumé,
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion