Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is it gay to meet men off the internet if....

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

A beautiful stripper is involved LMFAO

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•
Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

as long as you aren't blowing each other then it's okay.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

But if your in a strip club with many naked ladies it off sets blowing a guy right ?

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

Last time Ill post this today. Its like you guys dont want to learn...

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'm not even touching that fucking link - I know better.

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

^tips cap and nods gently

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

it's not gay if your balls don't touch.

Although under some rulesets, your balls can touch as long as you don't kiss

I think the 2nd edition rules make for a more satisfying experience, so I usually go with them.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Amazing bro science

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement