Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

John Smith Just bought me a dance

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Let's just say we was passing her back and forth LMAO

Bro John is a cool fucking dude

Replies (29)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

True story... just ask him yourself lol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Tag-team her in VIP

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ this would be gay

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Omg I love when customers do this.

Glad the meetup is going well

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

In the organization I am building, just show your face in the Temple, and our dolled up stripper grade hotties will be tag teaming you.

SJG

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Close...we was chatting lime crazy until this young blond with a nice ass and tits

Then John tipped her...then I went up and tipped....

She sat with us and she flirted with me...went for a dance then sat on John lap...then her took her back... then once they came back he paid for me to go again...she was an amazing girl.

Not sure what John did with her but I worshiped her body with my hands and lips...kissed and sucked on every inch...yep even ass... she stopped me at the pussy but she let me snack on bee inner thigh and smell that heat

I'm tore up...good visit indeed

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Currently eating a buffalo chicken Sammy from Arbies

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Place by the Arby's and the $40 motel?

SJG

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Bingo LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

As long as I don't drown in this location I'm close to heaven

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If you sucked on the blond's tits right after JS69 got dances from her then likely you essentially made-out with JS69

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ not that there's anything wrong with that

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Never would have thought Juice and JS69 would be crossing swords. I especially never thought either of them would admit it on here.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

He did the same for me because I guessed right on one of his trivia questions he does on here

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

If a guy buys you a dance tread lightly he might want you to be his cuckhold. Nothing in life is free my friend....

S
Supremeruler
•

^sick fuck

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

If a lady is inbetween your dicks it isn't gay lol

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

They must have just changed something in the matrix. SJG commented to ask about the Arby's even though there was no mention of Juice's own pants coming down or DFK.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Very suspicious

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

This is not gay at all.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

You promise Jack... once I get to Detroit can we touch tips with a dancer present so it's not homosexual

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

No homo. Just wanted to say that before posting in this discussion! Sounds like a fun strip club night - with JS and hopefully Mary Jane too?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO nope

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

No weed but a hot blond solid conversation and laughs

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Wow! I thought JS never left the house with out MJ. Is he no longer smoking the wacky weed?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

The biggest misconception about me is drugs

I do zero.. hardly ever drink

Pretty clean guy that's high on life and stripper ass

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

If he did it was before he saw me...

At my hotel I think everyone but me is smoking weed.. whole building smells like it

I also have been avoided the $40 hookers trying to fuck me in this cheap ass building lol

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Hey, a place across the street from a $40 motel is about as good as it gets. That's within stripper shoe distance, and such a strip club will likely have front room makeout sessions.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Juice, will you tell us where this place is, PM me if you want.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement