Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The "I didn't do anything at the club but let me write a review anyway" review

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

e.g.

"... I come here about 2x per month - I like the club it has decent prices and the girls are usually nice ... the talent seemed a bit weak today ... had a beer and watched the ball-game on TV a bit and decided to bail ..."

How is this worthwhile info especially for someone unfamiliar w/ the club (given he doesn't really describe the dancers nor give any prices).

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

This particular review isn't worthwhile. But I've actually seen reviews where the guy didn't have any dances but were still worthwhile because he gave plenty of info. I have no problem with that. But this review here is proper shit and should be rejected.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Guy obviously looking for his 4 weeks of VIP.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

What is a decent price? The dancers are weak...compared to what/who? How much was your beer? How were the dances previously? Make an effort.

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Probably saw Nina and Nicole and Nicespice and wanted out

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Have you seen any reviews yet where a guy is complaining that all the dancers are sitting in a circle and posting on TUSCL? I believe that is coming.

SJG

In hand now:

OT: Who Performs Aainations? tuscl.net

A customer grabbed this waitress’s backside, so she took him down yahoo.com

Symbolic Dimensions of the Gnostic Mass youtube.com

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Perhaps soon SJG. But first we need to drive off the fake dancers first to get the REAL dancers on here

S
Supremeruler
•

Lets hope that garbage is rejected.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Well I think its happening, posting on TUSCL becoming standard for dancers to do, when it is slow. Then soon, posting instead of doing anything else.

SJG

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^if you’d shut the fuck up we might get some real dancers not the retarded trolls you attract.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The OP wasn't an actual review - I was paraphrasing a review I rejected earlier that I didn't think to copy b/f rejecting.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement