tuscl

3 Clubs That Are MUST VISITS

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Okay,

Let's say someone like Londonguy was coming over to the USA and was visiting a strip club in the USA for the very first time. He wants to visit 3 and they could be anywhere in the continental USA. What 3 would you pick and why those 3?

18 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    tijuana. obviously.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it is only eight blocks max from the usa border.
  • TomJones2
    6 years ago
    Hip Hugger (in 2008 before the economy crashed). I remember it vividly. Standing room only by 10 pm and mutiplr 9 or 10/10’s all yours for $10/dance.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Sounds like if I get told I'm going to die I'm flying to Germany to go broke then die in Germany lol
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ you need to get a passport first pussylips!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Hard to limit it to 3 but I’ll say Baby’s dolls, Tootsies, and Mons venus. Yes a Detroit club should be included but I’d need 4 for that. And I do feel bad about excluding Follies.

Sorry for answering the actual question.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell Theater (mostly for historical perspective), Mons Venus (for eye candy) and Flight Club (for "fun").

Hong Kong would be on my list if it was inside the US; whoops, if HK was inside the US boundaries, it would be ruined by our overly restrictive moralistic laws and regulations.

Disclaimer: I've never visited Tootsies, Baby Dolls, Follies as mentioned above.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Flight Club, Detroit.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I'm thinking that Londonguy is going to want to have sex as his strip club visits. So here is my list :

Diamond Dolls, Pompano Beach, FL
    Follies, Atlanta
    Flight Club, Michigan
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Depends.

If he is looking for some of the most beautiful strippers in the country who still give contact dances, then...

1. Cheetah in Atlanta (tons of beautiful full nude girls and just overwhelming to the senses)
    2. The Lodge in Dallas (topless but gorgeous elegant women in a hunting theme setting)
    3. Delilah's r Club Risque in Philly (some of the hottest natural girls that Russia and the U.S. have to offer)

If he is looking for sex with girls who are downright fuckable, then...

1. Bare Assets of Brass Flamingo in Pasco County, FL (full naked, full alcohol and enough options to scratch the itch well at a reasonable price)
    2. Club Desire in Providence (a little more expensive and sometimes hit or miss, but not too bad)
    3. I'd say pick 'em between Electric Blue in Tolland CT or one of the other Pasco County FL clubs like Lollipops.

If you want to fuck high volume 6s or get sucked into tourist trap clubs, then do what the others here are suggesting. ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Boy did this thread die in a hurry. I'd have thought that a thread like this would draw more interest. Live and learn I suppose.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    rick - I don't think that you have been to Atlanta Cheetah lately. A table dance is now a table dance. The dancers are required to dance on your table top. Good eye candy but pretty hard to get any contact that way. Now if you want to pay for VIP you might get some contact.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    ^^ I agree with Shadow. My trip to Cheetahs was all air.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Guys, again.... You don't need a passport to go to and from Tijuana. It's quicker, but you don't need a US Passport. A couple years ago, yes, but not anymore.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Follies, Tootsies, and I'll leave the last spot blank because there's probably a club I haven't visited (most likely in Detroit) that belongs there.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Been watching this closely! For research purposes. It would be nice if people would annotate their recommendations a bit -- Follies is a "high volume 6" type club, right? What about Tootsies and Flight Club? Baby Dolls?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ I've never been to Flight Club, but I would definitely call Follies a high volume 6 club based upon what I saw and Baby Dolls is ok as far as egregious tourist traps go, but way too hyped. If I had to pick true "must see" clubs in Dallas and Atlanta, then the Lodge and Cheetah's, respectively, are sights to behold.

Places like Follies, where fun can be had with mediocre girls, can be found all over the country, but Cheetahs is something that I have not seen in any other of the 200+ clubs that I've visited around the country. I mean it is true sensory overload after a while with so many gorgeous and utterly naked girls walking around the place.

Now to be fair to Tootsies, I had a good time there and it's definitely worth checking out at least once if one is in Miami, but I couldn't in good conscience put it in my top three in either visual stimulation or fun house options.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Baby Dolls >>> The Lodge

And I don't even like Baby Dolls all that much.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion