tuscl

Iggy Azalea Out Here On The Airport Tarmac Twerkin With A Bucket Of Chicken On H

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.

26 comments

• blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lol!!!!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You are evil Shailynn! You know that video will cause Juice to fall off his diet! KFC and skanky ass! Why not just show her squatting over a bottle of 4 Loko.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    That was “twerking”? Not from where I sit.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    omg that's still fucking hilarious.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Iggy is actually my dream stripper
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    She’s fucking amazing.

Juice - that’s a great photo of her in your avatar. Those pants look perfect to show her big sloppy camel toe!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Hell the fuck yes

Love her new body upgrades but wished she had left her face alone

I've fallowed her career when she was just starting on YouTube

Love white hood rat looking hoes

Truly is the best depiction of my ideal provider
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Love that phat ass lol!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I agree with GMD, I'd hardly call that twerking.

Iggy is annoying to me. There's nothing authentic about her "rapping." She is not a good rapper, T.I just knew how to have catchy songs written for her (I liked "Fancy").

She has ruined her own career by not knowing when to let beef go, not listening to her management team, then firing them and getting new management when she doesn't want to take their advice, etc. Now she can't sell a tour, hasn't had a song on the charts in what seems to be years, and has to pop up for relevance by posting a video of someone putting cheap, greasy chicken on her ass.

And now her face looks like one of the Wayans brothers from "White Chicks."

Haha.
  • GACA
    6 years ago

Love white hood rat looking hoes

Ditto
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree with Juice and GACA - she’s got that white hood rat hoe look down!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Well Nina, what do you expect from a. Crazy Australian. I agree - if you’re famous and you want to detail your musical career - she wrote the guide on how to do it.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Nina: “And now her face looks like one of the Wayans brothers from ‘White Chicks.’”

Gods, I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees that.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    GMD trust me, you're not the only one! Lol.

Shailynn, she wrote the guide on nothing, she was groomed by powerful people who took her under her wing and told her what surgeries to get and handed her lyrics that she did not write.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I still love her but agree she fucked her face

She was perfect before the surgery

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Nina, my point was she wrote the guide on how to “de-rail” her career! Siri messed me up again.

I agree she was handed everything and blew it all up.

She’s done.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Ahh ok. Makes sense now.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Looking back, what you said already made sense. I misread it. My bad.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I also agree she fucked her career and she will not fully recover

But

I still love the hoe
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Maybe it’s good for us that her career is fucked? Maybe she will find hard times - and need to strip - once her money has all been pissed away?

Private jets - KFC - Cartons of Newport’s - cases of Crystal - it won’t be long before the well runs dry! Then she’ll start featuring in North Carolina at some club along interstate 95.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol. Hey, I used to ride in private jets pretty regularly and still ended up a stripper.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nothing wrong with that! I spent time traveling on corporate jets - and I ended up here! Lol!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'm praying hard for that downfall lol.... then I'm going broke on my Iggy baby
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I'm not in the loop so a little help: what surgeries did she have? I always suspected the ass was store bought, but what else?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Fake boobs, fake ass, nose job, lip filler, and looks like she had something done to her eyes.

I assume there's more.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Damn. That's a lot of work. But then again there's hella celebrities out here doing the same type ish so I guess it's the thing these days.

I read that Kylie Jenner had all kinds of work done even before her 18th birthday. I thought that was supposed to be a no no?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion