tuscl

Costumes while dancing?

MrBalls
California
Any of you like to dress up like nurses, school girls, cheerleaders, cowgirls, etc while dancing?
Especially in the San Fernando Valley, because I'll come with dollas! XD

20 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    October will be a great time to go clubbing. There will probably be at least one club that will have a (slutty) costume contest.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    San Fernando Valley? I know a guy in San Jose that will pay YOU to dress up like a goat!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol! That’s funny!

Sadly, it’s also true.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Something odd about guys liking strippers to dress as school girls.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I bought a school girl outfit (with glasses too) but I have yet to wear it. There was a girl at my club who would wear a nun's costume. It was funny.

And yeah, Halloween or the weekend around it usually has nights where the girls dress up in costumes. Sometimes it's mandatory, depending on the club.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    I think the schoolgirl outfit reminds us older guys of our younger days when we had the energy to go all night without the aide of science.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I find the contrast to be arousing. When I see a dancer - who is a very dirty girl in the back room - dressed in a tiny schoolgirl skirt - wearing a top with her tits all pushed up - and wearing platforms - it’s very sexy. It’s not that she’s portraying herself as a believable schoolgirl - but that she’s looking like a whore wearing an outfit that is the opposite.

I’ve not yet seen a stripper dressed as a nun - but I think it would be a similar type of arousing contrast.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    HongKong is having a Carnival party on 8/15 Sun. I think all kind of costumes will be worn there.
  • northwest101215
    6 years ago
    The nun sounds hilarious. Personally, I don't get the schoolgirl outfit thing. But that's just a personal preference. I once saw a dancer wearing just a man's white dress shirt. It was really sexy. But she wasn't on the stage or talking with any guys so probably too lazy to wear anything else.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I love the birthday-suit outfit
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I’m hanging out with my fav she’s wearing a smile and it’s mine
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    absolutely papi. there was a 'nun' at hk last year. (or was that the year before?)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Nina it’s a shame that your sister is problematic. It would have been great if y’all could have worked together with one in an angel outfit and the other a devil.

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    school girl outfits can be fun. especially if she ain't wearing anything under.
  • MrBalls
    6 years ago
    The nun sounds interesting.
    I noticed everyone here was fixated on the school girl looks and not the nurse or w/e.
    Sounds like most people will only do it for some holiday and no one has done it.
    Does it pay more to be in a costume on a regular old night?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    About school girls, I do not go into the age issue. I don't go there.

Its just a cute outfit, good for high heels and thigh high stockings, and with easy access.

SJG
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Sexy nurse is really good cause I rarely see a sexy nurse and I wouldn't mind it I'm around nurses a lot I can only think of 2 or 3 that are sexy
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ But if it is a one piece outfit, how do you get to her tits? Not like school girl, usually two piece.

I have though seen boob out nurse uniforms.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is widely mocked and considered potentially mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Short skirts are a one of the most practical things ever invented.

SJG

Bob Seger - Mainstreet , the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger was so much like this. So too was Sporty's Bar ( formerly Candid Club, formerly Richard's Lounge, didn't even have a stage back then ) I always listened to this song before I had ever been into any such places.

Do you think the piano is an important part of this recording? I do.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoVCxQtQ…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion