Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

All you Haters

Trish_Club_Lust

I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

You can suck my pussy

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I don't think you have one.

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Nina can enjoy eating me out. She can carpet munch like a pro

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Cat FIGHT!!!

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

Looks like your pussy is a bit preoccupied in a moment

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Trish, the pic you tried to pass off as "yourself" was already outted as a porn star's pic. You're a confirmed troll.

I'm not sure what pleasure you trolls get out of making fools of yourselves here, but get a life.

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

whoever outed trish about the pic must have a good eye, was it the dick, asshole, or ring that gave it away?

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•

@Trish_Club_Lust

Is there a way you prefer to have your pussy sucked? I am trying to improve my oral technique and stamina, and I am open to all advice.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Haha yea yea give us advice

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

I outed the troll. I watch way more porn than I care to admit and I can recognize a porn legend when I see one.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s a red flag when a dancer uses professional porn photos as their avatar. GACA has a good eye for identifying porn legends!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Ha. On the same day Trish gets outed as fake, I get outed as legit. :p

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

@trish... Though you certainly are a pussy, I don't believe that you actually have one.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Nice pussy lips Trish!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement