Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Tijuana

Tijuana tim

Countryman5434

I entered the dragon and was never the same

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

All this talk about hk and tj and no comnent from tijuana tim? What happened did he get arrested?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

He probably shits in a bucket so he can’t comment on the toilet paper situation.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I think what has happened is that Mamisan has taken over Tijuana_Tim's Show Donkey breeding operation.

Also, I think TrollWarnBot is working with them too.

SJG

Profile picture for TrollWarnBot
TrollWarnBot
•

WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is considered unstable and is widely mocked, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

So Tim, when does the Sunnyvale Brass Rail get its Show Donkey?

That will completely change the South Bay Clubs.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Don't send Mamisan, we don't want her. And don't send TrollWarnBot either.

SJG

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

SJG - Who is we? Did you make a friend?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Who he is is well known. This is not his first such alias.

SJG

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Oh you mean your L1oydSchoene personality. Bummer I was hoping you made a real friend.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Most all of those trolls are the same person.

And there are others which I have on ignore.

SJG

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Lol at txtittyfag

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement