tuscl

Leg positioning during Lappers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
It's amazing how much a difference positioning does

If she is rubbing her ass on you just spread your legs wide apart and it gets the dick super involved

If she is ridding on top push your legs together and straight out and she can work the full erection

Damn this Shit is funner by the minute

26 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ juice you've been at this LDK game too long to just be figuring out this rookie shit only now.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Some times u need to get back to the fundamental aspects of the game
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Yeah, way fewer hoops to jump through than the SA game. Time and money is not wasted when you can have successful LDK techniques.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the tip Juicebox. xD It didn’t occur to me a customer wouldn’t position himself naturally how he wanted to be.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice in almost all positions, a PL should have his legs spread wide so his junk is easiest accessible and stimulated. There are a few positions where legs together is necessary but in my experience I want them wide almost all the time for the access.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hm good to know.

What would be the exception cases? Just depending on someone’s body type?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    My nuts is exploding right now
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Yeah it's mainy body type compatibility. I'm thinking juice is a "little" wide so he has to close his legs when she is straddling him cowgirl. LOL she is too small to spread her legs on top of his already spread. OTOH I am slim and trim so I can almost always spread my legs. But even still in some positions I have to close them a little.

I think as a petite stripper you
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ I think as a petite stripper you may have situations where he has to close his legs if he is a big guy relative to you.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Spread your legs wide if she is a rob. It is easier to fart bomb her that way
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Do you ever hold a spinner by her waist/hips and move her like you're fucking her?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @FTS if she is willing I absolutely love controlling a spinner on my cock. I'll basically stroke myself off holding her by the waist. Love it!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ or I hold her ass cheeks in each hand.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Too bad you won’t come to Texas :p
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Such a tease. Keep it up and you'll have me LDK on the plane. ;p
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've found that holding one of my legs behind my head is a very effective technique - shadowcat showed me that one
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ lmfao
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Papi
    That sounds like the least desirable position in prison.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ I'M HOME it's second least next to the guy tonguing his ass.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO I'M HOME = IMHO
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @FTS and @nicespice the best position with a spinner with my hands on her hips/waist is when she is in squatting cowgirl with her feet at my sides. While leaning back to each other a little so I can look at her and look down at her pussy, I raise and lower her to stroke her pussy up and down the underside of my cock. It's nice too because her ass will press into the base of my cock and top of my balls. Also if she wiggles her pussy and ass while in contact like that it drives me nuts. To be in a mutual grind / dry hump with each other with her like that is awesome feeling. And yes absolutely I spread my legs fairly wide when I do it.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Best position is with my dick poking out and my hand around her throat.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Bump
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think your favorite position should be both of her legs wrapped around your shoulders!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion