tuscl

“Dating Sites”

Hellequen
Florida
Has anyone tried the various “Dating” sites. Okay, so I really mean hookup websites. I’ve not found one I’m willing to put any money into. I found cityxguide.com the other day. To me it seems like you can spot the fake profiles a little easier. I contacted a couple of them. I received a response from a few of them. Two seemed legit, set up a meeting with one at a restaurant, I was buying dinner. She didn’t show. Another, got a response, but as the conversation went on, it seemed like she was trying to get me to ask or say something, I had an idea of what it may have been but I didn’t bite. So, just curious, has anyone tried anything like this? If so, what were the results?

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think those hookup sites implying you will get laid are mostly scams just trying to get you to pay a VIP membership in order to hook up w/ the girls.

IDK if i remember correctly or it it was accurate; but when the Ashley Madison fiasco occured I think it was discovered that the vast majority of female profiles were fake.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I once Googled the subject and found an article where a guy had broken it down and from his research there was only one of those sites that was legit (BlackSexMatch.com I think it was).
  • Hellequen
    6 years ago
    Thanks Papi_Chulo. I’ve come to the same conclusion. This has been more of a research project for me. I emailed a females profile earlier. She wanted me to go through a site for “verification” to make sure I’m safe. Said it was totally free, the site wanted my credit card info, and as far as I know that’s only going to show that I’m 18. Unless mommy and daddy got a card for junior. (I’m not saying that’s a bad thing)
  • Hellequen
    6 years ago
    DC9428, yeah, I agree. I’ve got one sending me emails every few hours saying shit like, “are you not interested anymore, I understand, it’s totally free, it’s just to keep it safe, just verify, it won’t charge anything!” Ha, yeah in your dreams!
    Strip clubs, real people!
  • Hellequen
    6 years ago
    Haha. I get the same in my spam. I created an email on mail.com justfor stupid stuff like that. I actually created first for this site, and I have to say this site is a fantastic resource.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion