tuscl

Tip was refused

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Thursday, July 19, 2018 12:44 PM
Never happened to me before. Dancer declined my tip after a private room. She said save it so we can do a room the next time you come. I left very satisfied, and motivated to return. Excellent sales technique.

22 comments

• dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    Cool. Yes, happened to me too... did get me back again so she was brilliant!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Why not just see her outside? SJG
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Terrible sales technique. We work for tips, we should not decline them. I doubt her refusal of your tip is actually the deciding factor of you coming back to see her. You obviously liked her enough to tip her, and had the extra funds to tip, so you likely would've/could've returned either way. Some clubs (while uncommon) don't allow dancers to accept tips. That's the only explanation I can think of.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I am also confused. Generous men who turn into regulars eventually start limiting that naturally. In my mind it’s not an if but when.
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    You are right Nina... I would have seen her again anyway...she said she felt bad that she got caught up in drama while I was left waiting for her to get a smoke...but it was a happy surprise and she has taken my money ever since...
  • crsm27
    6 years ago
    another possible reason was the amount of tip.... What I am getting at is lets say it was $20 or under. This could have been a sales approach.... like the OP stated. Because she viewed that if she doesn't seem greedy on a $20 tip or less will make the OP or customer feel special and come back and spend more on other dances next time and make him a regular. I used to do something like this when I was a bartender.... I would buy a round for a person who was at the bar a long time. Yes it cost me $2 out of my own pocket for each drink.... but guess what my tip typically doubled or at worse i got that $2 back in a tip. Then next time that customer came in... i got tipped well and it seemed they would bring in more and more people or stay longer. But i am sure there was other reasons for the "decline"... it wasn't just to be nice.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I was confused. $500 room for an hour that ran 90 minutes.I was tipping $150 on top. I have done lap dances last month with her and tipped 30% which ismy standard. She is pretty cool but this was strange. I did three laps and tipped $40 on top of the $90 earlier that eve. I will return to see her again.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Awesome sales technique imho. My CF gave me a discount the first few times I saw her. The fact that she did signaled to me that she really wanted me as a regular customer and without it I definitely wouldn't have come back to see her as the first few LDs I got with her weren't amazing.
  • I run about 50/50 on girls refusing "just the tip"...or wait, you're talking about money?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    More than one way to skin (hustle) a cat - a dancer's hustle/greed can sometimes leave a bitter taste in your mouth and the lack of "hustle"/greed can leave a sweet taste in your mouth. I'm a variety guy thus don't like repeating with the same girls over and over, but a dive I go to I would almost always get dances with two vets bc they went the extra-mile and I'd tip accordingly and they would always make a beeline for me even though I'd rather get dances from other girls - on two different visits both of them got greedy and I haven't gotten dances from them since.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Upsell technique 101 make your custy feel like you gave him something for free. But in SC there's no such thing as a free lunch. Excellent for her, as long as you have the bread, no big deal.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The thing is, what do you really want? Best if you are always dealing with girl you have selected and approached yourself, because you want to be waking up in the mornings with them. Then this kind of a situation is not very perplexing, as you will anyway be trying to get her into bed. SJG
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    If its a tip of $20 or less , I'll do this. Anything more than $20 and the money will find its way into my wallet. Yes , we are working for tips but I would rather have my customer feeling good than collecting that $$$. Money and happy endings are in the top 5 that customers remember.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    It’s a sales strategy. You don’t have to rape your customer every time, build rapport, it works. Make them thing they’re getting something for free or a little extra and you’ll get better paid in the long run.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I agree it is a sales strategy but she knows that I am not a frequent flyer at the club, only coming once every 6-8 weeks so it is a risky strategy. I will look for her again because I enjoy her conversation, her dances and such but the money is only an added benefit and if I didn't like the rest of the package I wouldn't come back regardless.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @steeldog65 - How much did you spend? Yeah it's a sales strategy for sure. But if you spent a lot and she liked you as a customer she might particularly want you as a regular.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    First time in early April, 2 dances at $30 ea and $20 tip. 2nd time in early June 3 dances at $30 and $30 tip,followed by a 30 minute room at $250 and a $70 tip. 3rd time, last nite 3 dances at $30 plus $40 tip then a $500 room, $50 to the monitor and an offer of $150 more as a tip. Overall in three visits over four months I spent around $1200 on her including tips to monitors and when you think she paid to house a relatively large portion of that I would think the $150 would be worth it. I guess I think an average of $300 a month isn't much especially as she has been very busy every time I go. The last two times she left her customer to sit with me even though I stated I was fine and she could stay with her customer. I rarely do the fave thing as I don't visit the same clubs more than once in a 6 week period and learning schedules is just not something I am going to do. I have not asked nor offered a number as I don't want that drama potentially.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Sounds like she wants you to become a regular of hers. This could be because: - She has a unique look that you like but most guys don't like as much - She is a bad hustler and struggles to make big sales - She is bad at keeping regulars - She genuinely enjoys your company to some degree
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Oh she does well according to the manager when I was speaking to him, he said she is a top money maker at the club and it is a big club. Just glad I kept the $$ and maybe I will see her again but it won't be until September if I go and she knows that.
  • lurkingdog
    6 years ago
    @baller_biggie_playa_69 LOL!!
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I think in the long run she did a good sales technique.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    enjoy the oddness of it. (butt... could it be 'love'?)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion