Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why am i getting messaged by men on this site like im a dancer

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I don't work at a club...I don't do extras and I'm a man lol

I guess my name sounds feminine to some members

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for stripfighter
stripfighter
•

Maybe it's them titties you rockin(and not talking your avatar),,, you know by the ones who weren't breast fed enough as little yungins ;)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

My guess is they read the posts about pegging and think you're ripe for a real man to convert you

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

If you’d stop messaging them it would help;)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Maybe it's because you act like a pussy.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

They probably want to play with your man boobs.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"They probably want to play with your man boobs"

juicebox69, you should post as a prospective baby on a sugar site and see if you can get yourself a sugar daddy that wants to suck on your DD's! I'm sure there are some weirdo perverts that you could get off!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Remember - it’s not considered lactation when you spill a milkshake on your man boobs - it’s just sticky and sloppy.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

"I don't work at a club...I don't do extras and I'm a man"

Two of those 3 claims are true

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement