tuscl

Off topic, What is your everyday carry gun?

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
Mine is a 442 5 shot .38 snubbi. I own better but If I thought someone was after me I would pack my taurse hi cap, 15 rounds of 9mm. My house gun is a side by side 12 with number 4 and 5 reloads. Again if I thought someone was after me it is an old school M1 carbine with 2 15 round clips. I also carry pepper spray, a roll of nickles and even at 53 I am pretty fair with my hands dirty fighting, with some amateur wrestling and jail house rock.

27 comments

• ime
    6 years ago
    haven't gotten my conceal carry yet, have a HK VP9, I don't think I will carry often even once I get it. I can more than handle myself with my hands.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Ruger LC9s (better trigger than the LC9).

Small enough for concealed carry and for my small hands.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I like my S&W bodyguard.380 auto, carrying if for 4 years now it replaced a 28 year old Colt,380 ACP, The Smith is the same size, but much lighter in weight due to its ballistic plastic frame. I also keep a 5 shot pump action 12 gauge at home, and have a Berretta side by side sporting shotgun, I haven’t used it in years, last time I used it was in the late 1990s when I used to shoot clays at a range near my home, which has since been developed into a private community of approximately 60 homes.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    In summer I carry my S&W 642 revolver (38 caliber) or my Glock 43 (9mm). They are both small enough to slip into a pocket. In winter I usually carry a larger gun under my coat--my Sig Sauer P229 or my Glock 19, both 9mm.

I own a S&W 357 magnum, which is a beautiful gun. I have a shoulder holster for it and I sometimes carry it in the winter. This is a big, heavy revolver, and you are always aware of it when you carry it.
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    Rugar 38 5 shot revolver.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    My S&W Shield 9mm is my everyday carry gun. It replaced a Glock 19 which is big but I could carry it comfortably. In the house I have a Glock 22 .40cal which is my personal favorite but it's a little big for the wife's hands.(I wish I had the same problem with other things here). There is a 12ga handy in the house all the time. Either a 870 or a Benilli M2 loaded with #2 lead and #4 buck.
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    Remington 870. 12 gauge. With a barrel juuust long enough to be legal. Go big or go home!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Never been into guns - over the years heard too many stories of people being accidentally injured or killed by them (and yeah I guess they were "uneducated" or morons w.r.t. guns).

But, with the way things are in Miami it has def crossed my mind I may wanna get one - when I lived in Dallas I don't think the thought ever crossed my mind but def does living in Miami.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What is the roll of nickels for - I assume to hit someone with - is it effective?
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    SIG P230 .380 ACP. Don't really carry it much--it's more of a console gun. Inside the house, Colt LE6920 (civilian version of M4 carbine).
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    As I understand it, the roll of nickels increases the mass of your fist, allowing a much harder punch. I've never tried it and never will. I would prefer not to break all of my knuckles.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo that stands to reason. Everybody in Dallas has a gun, only the bad guys have them in Miami.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Not true buddy there are guns all over Florida just like Texas, the laws are quite similar wit regards to gun ownership.Including Miami.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    In the house Remington 870.

On me either a Sig P220 .45acp or a Walther PPK .380

In the near future I’ll be replacing the Walther with either the new sub Sig or the sub Glock in .45 so I can get better stopping power.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Deplorables who love their guns.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Deplorables who love their guns."

So your every day carry is a deplorable who loves their gun?

...ok...
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    flagooner doesn't carry a gun but is still a deplorable
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Sorry 25 I had no idea.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Fuck you flagooner. We will see how you fare at gunpoint in the middle of the night while you get robbed
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    P229 Scorpion
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Men don't need guns.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Papi is right. I don't own a gun but I am a supporter of the right to do so.

• THE CHAINDOG
    6 years ago
    old school cops, screws and security guys always carry a roll of nickles or quarters
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I carry a roll of dimes to make it look like I have a big boner.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    I cant believe you guys carry guns. Guns kill people
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I don't carry a rifle but my gun always has 1 shot in the chamber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVe…
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Don’t carry everyday but pistol is SW45ACP. Home defense is 12g pump.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion