Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Off topic, What is your everyday carry gun?

THE CHAINDOG

Massachusetts

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Mine is a 442 5 shot .38 snubbi. I own better but If I thought someone was after me I would pack my taurse hi cap, 15 rounds of 9mm. My house gun is a side by side 12 with number 4 and 5 reloads. Again if I thought someone was after me it is an old school M1 carbine with 2 15 round clips. I also carry pepper spray, a roll of nickles and even at 53 I am pretty fair with my hands dirty fighting, with some amateur wrestling and jail house rock.

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

haven't gotten my conceal carry yet, have a HK VP9, I don't think I will carry often even once I get it. I can more than handle myself with my hands.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Ruger LC9s (better trigger than the LC9).

Small enough for concealed carry and for my small hands.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I like my S&W bodyguard.380 auto, carrying if for 4 years now it replaced a 28 year old Colt,380 ACP, The Smith is the same size, but much lighter in weight due to its ballistic plastic frame. I also keep a 5 shot pump action 12 gauge at home, and have a Berretta side by side sporting shotgun, I haven’t used it in years, last time I used it was in the late 1990s when I used to shoot clays at a range near my home, which has since been developed into a private community of approximately 60 homes.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

In summer I carry my S&W 642 revolver (38 caliber) or my Glock 43 (9mm). They are both small enough to slip into a pocket. In winter I usually carry a larger gun under my coat--my Sig Sauer P229 or my Glock 19, both 9mm.

I own a S&W 357 magnum, which is a beautiful gun. I have a shoulder holster for it and I sometimes carry it in the winter. This is a big, heavy revolver, and you are always aware of it when you carry it.

Profile picture for anthony6613
anthony6613
•

Rugar 38 5 shot revolver.

Profile picture for Smalltowncpl
Smalltowncpl
•

My S&W Shield 9mm is my everyday carry gun. It replaced a Glock 19 which is big but I could carry it comfortably. In the house I have a Glock 22 .40cal which is my personal favorite but it's a little big for the wife's hands.(I wish I had the same problem with other things here). There is a 12ga handy in the house all the time. Either a 870 or a Benilli M2 loaded with #2 lead and #4 buck.

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

Remington 870. 12 gauge. With a barrel juuust long enough to be legal. Go big or go home!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Never been into guns - over the years heard too many stories of people being accidentally injured or killed by them (and yeah I guess they were "uneducated" or morons w.r.t. guns).

But, with the way things are in Miami it has def crossed my mind I may wanna get one - when I lived in Dallas I don't think the thought ever crossed my mind but def does living in Miami.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

What is the roll of nickels for - I assume to hit someone with - is it effective?

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

SIG P230 .380 ACP. Don't really carry it much--it's more of a console gun. Inside the house, Colt LE6920 (civilian version of M4 carbine).

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

As I understand it, the roll of nickels increases the mass of your fist, allowing a much harder punch. I've never tried it and never will. I would prefer not to break all of my knuckles.

Profile picture for Smalltowncpl
Smalltowncpl
•

@Papi_Chulo that stands to reason. Everybody in Dallas has a gun, only the bad guys have them in Miami.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Not true buddy there are guns all over Florida just like Texas, the laws are quite similar wit regards to gun ownership.Including Miami.

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

In the house Remington 870.

On me either a Sig P220 .45acp or a Walther PPK .380

In the near future I’ll be replacing the Walther with either the new sub Sig or the sub Glock in .45 so I can get better stopping power.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Deplorables who love their guns.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

"Deplorables who love their guns."

So your every day carry is a deplorable who loves their gun?

...ok...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

flagooner doesn't carry a gun but is still a deplorable

Profile picture for Smalltowncpl
Smalltowncpl
•

Sorry 25 I had no idea.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you flagooner. We will see how you fare at gunpoint in the middle of the night while you get robbed

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Men don't need guns.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Papi is right. I don't own a gun but I am a supporter of the right to do so.

Profile picture for THE CHAINDOG
THE CHAINDOG
•

old school cops, screws and security guys always carry a roll of nickles or quarters

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I carry a roll of dimes to make it look like I have a big boner.

Profile picture for Chilli_Powdurr
Chilli_Powdurr
•

I cant believe you guys carry guns. Guns kill people

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I don't carry a rifle but my gun always has 1 shot in the chamber.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Don’t carry everyday but pistol is SW45ACP. Home defense is 12g pump.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement