tuscl

Watch me on stage and dressing room 2001 Oddysey

LinzeeDet
Pussy tighter than a LA parking spot
Monday, July 16, 2018 3:10 PM
I'm here now. Come up and say hi! Or go to [view link] and watch & **TIP ME** online! Thanks all! Muah

8 comments

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Have you been to 2001 before? Did you try Mons yet? Anyway, have fun and make that good $$$.
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    ^ I just returned from Tampa yesterday. Extremely hard to find a club to that is hiring due to it being the Summer time slowdown. I wanted to go to 2001, but ended up at Mons and it just wasn't worth the time. Good luck to you, Linzee. I won't be returning there until football season starts.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    EverHartley - I was thinking the same. I avoid Tampa in summer because there are other places with a higher earning potential (Tampa is great during other seasons though).
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m sure she will do lots of things on her knees when she’s on stage, desertscrub. I remember all the bruises I had all over my legs as a baby stripper. Hopefully your shift goes great Linzee!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "I remember all the bruises I had all over my legs as a baby stripper." Or doing too many pole tricks while drunk, for me. Lol.
  • LinzeeDet
    6 years ago
    Nope had never been there before but it's a great club! Who doesnt want to do dances in a spaceship...! Only thing I dont like is theres no alcohol! But that's actually probably a good thing for me...ha. The webcam option is awesome though I wish they did that more places! Dressing room cam is a lil weird but I remember them doing that at Thee Dollhouse in Myrtle Beach too. As far as it being slow season I don't think they're *that* bad but it also isn't great either... FYI this was my first full nude club and I was really nervous! :-O I'll be back later this week then head home to MI the 21st so DONT WAIT to come up or log on to see me!! And thank you to those who did!!! <3
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @LinzeeDet, You are really fucking hot! More pictures please :)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    2001 sucks today, more than it sucked 10 years ago, which is more than it sucked 25 years ago. Once the Tanga was gone so was Tampa.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion