tuscl

At what age do you stop wanting birthdays ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
As a kid, you always look forward to your birthday. Who doesn't love cake and presents ? At 18, you get vote. At 21, you can legally drink. At 25 in certain states, the cost of your car insurance goes down. So there are certain ages to really look forward to. But at what age do you stop wanting to have those?

Sure I hear from some friends that I haven't seen or spoken to in a while wishing me a great day. My kids get me a card. My wife gives me an obligatory 10 minutes in bed but then lets me know it's only because it's my birthday. I hear from my insurance agent but he's telling me I need more life insurance.

So I'm done with them. No more. I'm staying 47 forever.

13 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Ive been 30 for 14 years
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    When the time comes that we stop having birthdays it means we're dead.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'm 76 now and I want to celebrate my 77th.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I can't remember when I wanted a birthday (party) . For a long time my wife would try and get friends together and go out but even that was to much for me. A day hanging out with the family is all I really want to do anymore.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I want a birthday party with cake and balloons and a lot of strippers. Just like my last birthday.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Stop after 21 - and then if you reach 100
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    29!
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    My 30th birthday was the last one that felt like a milestone. I do still enjoy having a birthday, but I don’t really celebrate it like it is anything special.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I celebrate mine every year often with a cruise with a gorgeous woman accompanying me, last birthday was in Aruba for 10 days, I’m looking forward to next year it’ll be my 65th.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I just turned 61 a few days ago.......looking forward to the next one.......beats the alternative.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    My ATF and I share our birthday. I stopped celebrating in my 50’s but once I had a hot dancer to celebrate with me it became fun again. She & I try to schedule a special night out each year. This year I’ll be turning 73 and she’ll be 33. You just need a good reason to celebrate.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my next is my official 69. hopefully I'll enjoy that until I'm dead.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    My birthday is this coming Thursday and it will just be another day. Birthday celebrations are best for children.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion