tuscl

Average drink price

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, July 14, 2018 11:20 AM
This is shown on every club page. It can be changed by submitting a "suggest edit" entry. But does anyone actually know what the average drink price is in the clubs that they go to? Do they really care? All you know is what you were charged for your drink and maybe what it cost you to buy a dancer a drink.

I normally just drink coke and I have paid from $3 to $6 and the average is probably around $4.50. Maybe prices should be shown as low, medium or high or not at all.

13 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Might not be bad to know what dancer drink prices are. Sometimes they’re stupid charges, other clubs they’re the same as if you were buying a drink for yourself.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I've previously stated that if they have special dancer drink prices it should be shown in club features just like valet, etc,
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I agree.

and a drink price about five dollars is what I'm comfortable with.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    The one exception is synncoi. because the customer drinks were free until a year ago.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You got to get coffee at the dam truck stop. It gives you the shots sometimes but it is only a 50 cents
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Shit's dam auto speller
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Whenever a range is given it can be misleading - best if Founder had a text-box that asked what did you drink and how much did it cost and thus one can put in what one paid for water, soda, beer, alcohol, etc - and another text-box asking if dancer drinks are the same price.

Similarly I don't like the range for # of dancers, i.e. 25 is very different from 75 or 100, best to ask "approximately how many dancers on shift"
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I generally don't factor in the cost of the drinks for my visit. If I'm going to be dropping a few hundred on girls, a soft drink being $5 higher than normal isn't going to keep me away, though I will make mention of it in the review.
  • knight_errant
    6 years ago
    ^^^this
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    yes.
    I nominate it as post of the year.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Why worry about such trivial shit?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I nominate Mister Wonderful's avatar as avatar of the year! That chica is gorgeous!
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    Gatsbys in akron only charges $2 for diet coke. I have paid $11 in detroit for one. $4 seems standard in cleveland and columbus but sirens charges $7-8 for one. Whats worse about detroit is not only do they charge $11/drink but they push drinks like crazy and will kick you out if you dont have one in front of you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion