tuscl

How much is to much

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
To pay a stripper to suck on your breast and finger blast your Shit box ?

24 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Great juice. Now I'm fucking blind from reading that shit. Asshole!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Sirdance, this is what happens when you give a person with Down syndrome a computer with access to the internet and no supervision.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Three songs - of titty sucking and digging for gold - $80.

Its dependent on club dance prices - and whether you’ve dropped a deuce recently!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Good chances are if she's dumb enough to do FIA with you she does it with other "clients". Good luck at your next doctor's visit.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    $1 is too much.
    Or do you mean how much is too much to stop her from doing it?
    If this was standard practice, I wouldn't visit the club.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL @shailynn How

@juicetwat spare her the misery because no amount is enough for your fat ass. Just pay your HMO the $20 copay and get a prostrate cancer examination. Then ask your doc to take his time with it.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Strippers doubling at prostate and mammogram examiners. I see a potential goldmine Juicy.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL @shailynn How the fuck did juicetard learn to use a computer? And is he like Rain Man with his gambling?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice is a woman trapped in a mans body. That’s why he wants fingered and his boobies sucked on.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ and he wants to change his name to 'Peg'.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Here's an old home movie of juice as a child. It explains a lot of his posts.

https://youtu.be/k1wufZsZgKA
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Brilliant on SirLapdancealot!

An ace video of dogs avoiding bathtime also came up when I clicked on that link:

https://youtu.be&v=k1wufZsZgKA
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    But seriously, why the negative reaction. juicebox69 like his man boobs being played with and his butthole being fingered. It's not like he's asking you to do that. If he likes it and convince girls to do it more power to him! It's all brilliant! ;)

And juicebox69, WTF? No rimjob?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @4got2wipe just like juicy wants a stripper to finger him in the arse he gets off on getting trolled on TUSCL. It is our duty to hate on him.

Fuck you, juicy!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Ask her to tungue punch you in the fart box
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Cum in for confessions my son...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @BrotherFogHorn if he donates to the church it's because he wants some rosary beads up his...
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Right my son... he need to put money in the collection plate. We take the plastic also
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Haha you pay to have your nipples sucked? I got some hoes tiat do that trick
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    How much do you want to pay juicy box
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    4got2wipe is got it right. Why not go for the rim jobber
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    Juice boy, you need a good dildo up your ass. That will straighten you right up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion