tuscl

Question for LDKers

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Is there a particular area of your wiener that gets you to LDK - i.e. grinding on the top, or underside, or on the head, of the penis?

31 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Underside.
  • northwest101215
    6 years ago
    Yep, underside. I once told a dancer that and was surprised that she didn't know. But she definitely took to it after that.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Underside, totally. TBH no other area being rubbed is stimulating unless the underside is grinding something.

I've seen videos of dudes getting a dance or an assjob where the girl is rubbing her butt on either just the tip of his dick or on the top part. Maybe it was doing something doesn't him but that would do zip zero nada for me.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Also, I thought this was the case with any guy getting a dance.

Are there any guys who get stimulation from her grinding on other parts of your dick besides the underside?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I never understood why a customer would briefly stop me in the middle of a dance to adjust himself. Now I have a couple of suspicions, lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't LDK but adjust myself often for comfort or just to feel a different sensation
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Entire shaft. The good ones know how to work the entire length. I rather have it pointed down so I Shoot my load onto the floor, instead of in my shorts.

Dancers aren’t allowed to get on their hands and knees any more.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    "wiener" - possibly the best slang term for a guys wang.

Papi and I prefer blowjobs over LDK.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ not on each other though - our friendship is platonic - I swear - don't let twentyfive tell you otherwise
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice posted -> "I never understood why a customer would briefly stop me in the middle of a dance to adjust himself. Now I have a couple of suspicions, lol."

^ Take it as a compliment when they do that. You're making him hot and bothered. LOL.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    So when I was going through puberty I used to look at Playboy centerfold spreads while lying on my stomach and on a pillow underneath it. I would get a boner and it felt better to point my dick up and basically dry hump the pillow with the underside. Sometimes I would make myself cum as a way of jacking off.

Also in heavy make out sessions with my GFs at about the same time and before any of us had actual sex we would dry fuck through clothes and again I would always adjust to point my dick up and get the underside of it stimulated because it felt the best.

When I have a hard boner and it points down it actually can be uncomfortable.

So with all this I think it is why I have no issues LDKing as long as the underside of my dick is stimulated. It's been a natural "feel good" position since puberty.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Top side for me. My dick curves a little downward to it is extremely uncomfortable to tuck it upwards.

@Sirlapdancealot - My experience is really similar regarding teenage masturbation and grinding with GFs in high school.
  • Prim0
    6 years ago
    I'm shocked to come back after awhile and find some semi-serious discussions without some of the crazy posts that used to come along with these discussions. Bravo!

I find it most comfortable and most pleasurable to have it pointing upward. The nerves of the penis are usually concentrated there. That said, I was once in an odd position of having it leaning to the side at 3 o'clock (or maybe that should be 3 o'cock) and it felt awesome and I LDK'd. Caught me off guard.

But then again...I have no issues with LDK'ing......in my mind, that's kind of the point of going to the club. (unless you can get better than a lapdance....which I've never had in a club.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I haven't really noticed. But I'm not a true LDKer. I'm more of a lots and lots of precum discharge sort of guy. Though yes my dick is pretty much straight up pitching a tent. The Ohio lap dances are pretty tame & lame compare to the down south, out west, detroit, or where ever skibum lives, from what I read. It's more like hands-off hover-grind out here, IME. Works for me. :)
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Pointed up so the grinding friction is on the underside. Working more to the bottom, towards the balls and less the tip.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Dominic77 when you learn to LDK under the most non-ideal situations then you become a master at it. And when the situation becomes more ideal, it becomes easy-peasy to LDK. The hardest city to LDK for me was San Jose. Never clubbed in Ohio.
  • northwest101215
    6 years ago
    Once had a dancer point at my zipper and say "move that up there" meaning pointing up so I would shoot away from her, and she would grind on the under side. Kind of clinical about it. But then she proceeded to do an exceptional job so no complaints.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    @PrimO this discussion is actually on topic and civil because 'you know who' hasn't popped in here yet. Other non LDKers like Twentyfive and Dominic have posted but because they are civil human beings who know how to engage in conversation there's been no mudflinging.

And as for your 3 o'clock positioning, I've actually enjoyed that myself, more so during standing dances. I always start off with it pointed up and while grinding the dancer it sometimes falls to the side in the 9 o'clock position. The grind continues but pretty much as my dick broadsiding one of her ass cheeks instead of in between. Feels just as good to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Paying money for ejaculation services is just using money to further exacerbate your own sexual frustration.

SJG
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Ha, almost like clockwork. Not gonna even engage this dude.

Nice job being on topic everyone else.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Free form civilian styled interactions, starting in the front room, and showing generosity. Best if you select and approach the girl yourself.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is widely mocked and considered at best a nuisance or at worst mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    I prefer topside, but dancers seem to prefer underside. There are advantages each way, but I'll admit I didn't know about topside advantages until a couple weekends ago at Tootsies. Topside feels more like real action, but underside makes the ride home easier.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    omgoodness. i love all the grind.
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    I did not know this. I wonder how my regulars would feel about me suggesting this to them.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    underside and God bless the tip.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @MisterWonderful Amen to that but don't forget the balls. The benefit to underside is that the upper balls sack gets stimulated at the same time as the underside. To me that is what makes it feel better than topside.

And to your point I got some tip, balls, and entire underside action for over 30 min at the bar this afternoon. My ATF DS hung her red thonged ass over the edge of her stool at the bar and for the entire 30 min before dances I was able to jiggle, stroke, squeeze, and rub her beautiful peach PAWG ass all over my underside, balls, and the tip the entire time. I had a raging boner and was on the edge of LDKing the entire time. I used those ass cheeks to squeeze first at the base and on my balls, then roll the pressure up both sides of the underside of the shaft, and then squeeze the top a hard and get her ass to wrap all the way around to the topside of the tip. And let me tell you it felt fan-fucking-tastic. God bless, amen, and hallelujah! My eyes were rolling and I had short stints of swooning because my dick was so hard and I was on the edge. And it all made the two song LDK that followed even better.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Oops, meant to say I didn't know about underside advantages.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Amelia, learn from more free form intimate interactions. Forget LDKing stuff.

SJG

10 Warning Body Signs You Shouldn't Ignore
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMG5O61K…
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Underneath for sure but I've had many times recently were I can cum from the top part getting fully stimulation with her ass...good long and circular motion makes me bust off

I agree the best ones know how to work every inch
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yep
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion