tuscl

How about some good news for a change

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
All 12 of the boys trapped in a Thailand cave are out including their coach, what a great story.

21 comments

• RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I was thinking the same thing --uplifting.

In this country we separate toddlers from their parents and deport the parents.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Nothing like media attention to things done! Meanwhile, over 1000 are dead from floods in Japan in case anyone wasn't paying attention.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Way to go Rocky always looking at the bright side.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Ha
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Lol welcome back @Tx, we missed you.

It's true that I'm a sucker for that lefty propaganda
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Can someone please scuba San Jose Guy into that cave and leave him there?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I'm glad to hear they are safe. I honestly didn't believe it when some where saying it could take months to get them out.

They are probably very traumatized.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    CNN is now reporting that everyone including the rescue workers, is now out and above ground terribly sorry about the Thai SEAL rescuer who died but he is a hero and his service will be much appreciated.
    No reason for there to be anything negative or political, this is a perfect example of human courage and perseverance.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Nina,

The months were if they left them there until the monsoon season was over. That way they could walk out.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I know, I was keeping up with the news. That's why I recalled them saying "months."
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Yes. Good news!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Wah, wah, wah we separate children from criminals. What a little bitch comment. 23,000 American born children were separated from their parents last year when their parents went to jail, but not one dipshit progressive gives a fuck.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    That's because they care more about non-citizens. It is BS to think the libs want to allow illegal immigrants in the country for altruistic reasons. They see it as a huge potential voting bloc.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    One of the silliest things about these immigration conversations is that you all seem to think that everyone on your side is a "conservative" and everyone who isn't on your side is a "liberal" or a "progressive." Does Bernie Sanders count as a conservative? Read this:

https://reason.com/blog/2015/07/28/on-im…

I've noticed the same thing with SJG, where he believes that everyone who isn't with him is against him, and he thinks they all believe the same exact things. But he's a psycho who had a break from reality. So what's your excuse?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    True, there are idiots on both sides that agree with open borders.

I'm saying that the biggest incentive for most liberals that hold that position is that they expect it to provide them a very large majority of their votes.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Well ok, but by that definition you would also have to say "there are some liberals with whom I agree on this issue, such as Bernie Sanders."

And what about me? I'm pretty damn far from being a liberal, and I don't want them to be allowed to vote. Hell, I'm not even sure you should be allowed to vote ;)

In other words there are plenty of other valid reasons for wanting a more relaxed immigration policy.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Of course. Absolutes are very rare.
    That's why I wrote "... the BIGGEST incentive for MOST liberals that hold that position ..."

It's like you can't give an absolute that all strippers have issues.
    Nina doesn't have any, just ask her.
    But don't ask me why she takes the medications that she takes. Usually those are prescribed for people who have issues.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Of course. Absolutes are very rare.
    That's why I wrote "... the BIGGEST incentive for MOST liberals that hold that position ..."

It's like you can't give an absolute that all strippers have issues.
    Nina doesn't have any, just ask her.
    But don't ask me why she takes the medications that she takes. Usually those are prescribed for people who have issues.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And why shouldn't I be able to vote?

I'm white.
    I'm male.
    I'm a land owner.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Is it because my views are different than yours? You sound more and more liberal every day.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    It was a joke, dummy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion