tuscl

Cant believe i haveny checked out pandoras

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
It is in dallas..my home town.havent been bc i didnt start visiting strip clubs until.after having moved to.austin and have not been to dallas since.

How was pandoras mens club in dallas like for anyone who has ever been? My mebership has expired so. Lol.

12 comments

• I will.travel back.to dallas next month so that is why im curious.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    You aren't funny any more troll.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    If I mail you a box cutter will you please slit your wrists with it?
  • Umm tnat says more abt you than me..if u want a girl ten times younger than u to slit her wrists just bc u dont like her. Get a fucking life and fucking stamina. Lol
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    I was just there last month, so I will give you the 411. Pandora's is a nude BYOB club that is busiest late night. The club is super posh, second only to the Men's Club, so be sure to dress to the nines. The club skews young rich republican, so maybe a Trump or MAGA accessory would help you fit in. The club is BYOB. I would recommend a nice NAPA red. They have a very reasonable corking fee. A tip: the parking lot gets really crowded late night. I would recommend parking at an empty business lot 2-3 blocks away and walking to the club. Harry Hines Blvd is safe day or night. Hope this helps.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Shailynn is 230 years old! That is incredible!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake said "You aren't funny any more troll."

Technically, "she" was never funny.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol nicespice!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "Shailynn is 230 years old! That is incredible!"

It truly is, I never figured he'd be over 228. :D
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    So what were the glory days after the civil war like? I guess clubs wouldn’t have really existed, more just brothels. But I’d imagine with so many men killed off, women were offering their services at quite the generous rate.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ dam girl, you got that rite
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion