tuscl

OT: 3-on-3 basketball

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Watching on FOX a 3-on-3 competition of former NBA players - pretty-sad

16 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree. Sad is an understatement.
  • Yeah, really sad - a bunch of over the hill, washed up, broken down old ex-players who think they still have game.

Pretty much like reading what all the over the hill, washed up, broken down old TUSCLers post here about their strip club "exploits."
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It should be called “NBA players who ran out of money” as that’s basically why they are doing this.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    What’s the sad part, that they made a tournament out of these players or that you actually watched it?
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Ha, this is being played right here in the Bay Area at Oracle Arena. I saw a bunch of friends on Facebook who bought tickets. I haven't seen it yet, but if you guys comments are any indication, I'm sure I'll be seeing some pissed off posts in an hour or so.

Is it really that bad? What's worse, the XFL or this?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Papi this is too many basketball related threads, you’re pushing the threshold!

It’s a chance for people to see their beloved exNBA stars but yeah they’re pretty bad. Still waiting too see A Iverson play...
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I wanna see if white chocolate still has the crazy handling skills he had.
  • DrStab
    6 years ago
    I watched a little of this last weekend. Just terrible. Possibly worse than WNBA.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There were 3 games on tonight - I saw a bit of the first and it was pretty-bad - didn't see the 2nd game - the 3rd is a bit better than the first
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The 3rd-game was pretty-good - won at the buzzer on a 3-pointer by Chris Jackson (former LSU sharpshooter)
  • daddyfatsack
    6 years ago
    Still better than watching baseball
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Heellover
    6 years ago
    I saw it last week. Pretty horrible , but much better than XfL back in the day. Heck, XFL was worse than arena league football and that's pretty damn awful!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Yeah XFL was ass. I remember being hyped for it when it was first announced. Then after two weeks of shitty wanna be football with the referees being on screen almost as much as the players, I bailed. It was just........so bad!

Ever since then I'm always skeptical of these kinda leagues. It's Ice Cube, so I want him to succeed. But this is.......reaching.
  • Heellover
    6 years ago
    Tfp I agree with you. I was hyped for xfl. Watched week one with my friend and his dad. We were all bored with the game by the second half (and all 3 of us are huge football fans). Never watched after that. There was a really awesome 30 for 30 done on the xfl I just happened to catch one night within the last year. That was really interesting and entertaining.

We will see how this 3 on 3 basketball works out. My friend (same one we first watched xfl that day forever ago) now lives in a different state. He visited in april and was telling me about the ice cube 3 on 3 basketball league back then. Haven't got a hold of him recently to see if he's seen any of it yet. I'd watch (some of) the basketball again just to be sure-that it's so bad- but my first impression was that it was terrible .
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The XFL was pretty bad. There was lots of hype before the league began - and I was excited to see it. After watching - it became a major let down.

I haven’t seen much leading up to this 3 on 3 stuff. However, it didn’t get me worked up for more. It was fun seeing Birdman on court again. But that’s about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion