tuscl

One's ATF

Clubber
Florida
What is IT that makes that one dancer your ATF? I'm sure there are many traits, but which singular one, if missing, would have prevented her from ever being your ATF?

For me, her being Asian.

29 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I dunno. I just realized after knowing her for 4 years that I liked her better than any other stripper that I had ever known.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Oral skills ?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Pretty much everything she does and is.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I think it's always a combination of traits that makes her an ATF, and a stripper can make up in one what she lacks in another. But I suppose if I were to be forced to pick one, I'd say: I've known many beautiful strippers but only some became ATFs, I've known many strippers great at sex but only some became ATFs, it's probably personality traits that make the difference.

ATF's personality has been pretty consistent: insanely fun to party with both at the table and in a bar OTC, her hustle is so subtle I don't even think she's hustling, agrees with me on what a fair price is, and adventurous sexually. If she doesn't have those, a hot stripper might just be a CF or maybe not even that.
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    latin or white, nice face, nice hair, thick thighs, thick ass, consistently good lapgasms, both of us laughing before, during and after dances. she is the only one you want to see. your 2nd choice is a distant 2nd. one who i would miss greatly if she were to decide to quit.
    subra is correct. say you have 3 8's that you go see in the same club. the clincher is the personality. as the older i got the more i started to realize that personality and a positive chemistry makes being with an ATF as one of the best highs i can experience. i guess when guys get older they appreciate that kind of shit a bit more than during younger times.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat nailed it for me.
  • I thought thia said atm
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    Personality and being a professional at work. Alsimo, helps if she swallows with no gag reflex!!!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    For some reason, if someone is an engineer, then the chances are stupid high that person is going to want a dance from me.

But I tend to like that personality type in my personal life as well.

Most dancers like to cast a wide net, but I think most are not good enough actresses to be a total social chameleon. I think customers pick up on those traits and like dancers with a similar temperament to their own the best.

Or at least that’s my guess.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Singular trait? Ability to connect beyond the physical and emotional. In 40 or so years of clubbing, I’ve felt it twice.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Easy one. Sense of humor. Or should I say great sense of humor.

It's the one trait that makes everything else about her better, and more importantly, continues to make her better. She looks better, dances better, connects better. Every other trait is a one-off. Looks, legs, body, sex, etc eventually I get accustomed to and returns start diminishing. While those fade, personality and sense of humor blossoms. And whilest it makes her an ATF, it also makes her dangerous. Putting up and dealing with more shit than I would otherwise.

The thing is, an 8.5 is the barrier of entry before I even consider dances.

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    My ATF DS is 9+ looks, 9+ body, 9+ service, 9+ personality, and 9+ cost. She doesn't have to be absolute best in everything but an ATF has to be higher overall in most categories. I've had favorites in the past that were perfect 10 bodies or 10 service but were lacking in other categories. She's also white, all natural, has at least C cups and and hourglass body.

In my 20+ years of clubbing I have had only one other stripper that hit on all categories. She quit stripping and worked a shift I could not visit consistently. I have been seeing my ATF DS for almost two years and although I have tried to cultivate many others I have only found one worthy backup. Most others lack in some way as compared to my ATF DS.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I usually get the boob guys. They want to choke on my nipples sometimes
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    It's a combination of things for me. I don't have one trait. I've only had one ATF. She was great for a number of reasons. Looks, price, personality.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Few seem to even understand what I asked. Perhaps I worded it incorrectly. Say your ATF loses ONE trait, just the one, which ONE would be the deal breaker. As I said for mine, were she not Asian, she wouldn't be my ATF.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    If she lost her enthusiastic personality, she would never have been my ATF.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    If she didn't have a pussy there is no way she could be my ATF. Is that better?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    If any one of the aforementioned traits drops below an 8 she's no longer my ATF DS.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    sc,

Yes, but sure doesn't make you very selective. :) I was just go through old pictures and I found one from you of a young lady standing there in a pink blouse. :)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Clubber - Ya got me. I don't know who that was. :)
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I do believe she was one that visited you at home, perhaps?
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Every DS of mine has got to be a blond or a redhead.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    OK Clubber - I know who you are referring to now. A favorite yes but never an ATF.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Clubber: does "awesome personality" not count as one trait? Because that is the singular difference between "hot chick who is my ATF" and "hot chick who is not my ATF".

If I had to narrow it down to a singular physical characteristic, it's probably "has a great ass"
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    any girl can fuck.
    but a great bj... that is a gift.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    sc,

I'm going to see if I can find her in my TB's of data.
  • travlin_carolina_guy
    6 years ago
    I can think of 3. Here is what they had in common for me. I met them when they were young, 19-23. At first, my attraction was they were just hot and down to earth. Easy to talk too. Sex was great! Beyond their years great! They just knew how to please like they were in their mid-30’s. Yet they were young and inexperienced enough that I stood out as some of their best sex (most guys their age are not about pleasing a woman yet). So they preferred me over most others they could chose from. I’m not saying I’m anything special, just above average. Easy for me to please her better than a 20 year old boy who is just looking for his nut.

But then they also had that personality you wanted to hang with. Re-read Subraman’s 1st post 2nd paragraph. He nailed it! Add all that together and you got the AFT profile in my book.
  • "were she not Asian, she wouldn't be my ATF."

Fucking racist.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    It's hard to narrow down to one make-or-break feature. She was more than just the sum of her parts. I guess I could say it was her face, specifically her eyes, that attracted me to her first. She did not have the best body, but she was slim, had great legs, and an exquisite face. Typing this out makes me kind of want to see her again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion