tuscl

PSA: Ghetto Nacos may sound like troll, but trolls are more intelligent

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Monday, July 2, 2018 11:51 AM
Phatboy is a ghetto naco almost-mojado, not a troll. So stop insulting troll by calling him one Si he's from the lowest ghetto trash you can get and He's around people who aspiration is to be able to at least get treated as useful as toilet paper. But he's not a troll What I'm saying is he's a good out reach program for some of us more charitable TUSCL. Let's face it some of us need to do our Good Deeds.

15 comments

• tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Amigo, I do good deeds. I’ve been helping PLs get laid since 2002. If it weren’t for me some of these guys would be so sexually frustrated they wouldn’t be able to go to work or play video games at home. Can you imagine how boring Call of Duty would be without them?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Que bueno TT. Dios le bendiga for your Buenos deeds
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    What you said is actually funny so I cant hate. But its classist. Im just representing what I know, that doesnt make it worse than what you know. Its a strip club forum so dont act like anyone in here is all that classy. From what I know, there are senior citizens with strung out hos, married niggaz paying for hos, and niggaz who are just plain tricks.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought a naco was one of those morons who wear their hat backwards and forget to pull up their pants after they come out of their classy Golden Arches shit room.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    a naco is like an urban paisa
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    This is a naco LMFAO [view link] [view link] and a paisa [view link]
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"trolls are more intelligent" GACA, have you met our trolls? lol ... Anyway, I respectfully disagree ... classic troll in every sense. Put another way, if you were new to a forum, and you imparted what you felt was hard-won knowledge to that forum, and were met with derision, what does a normal person do? Usually, seeing that the people in this forum didn't appreciate your advice, you'd leave and find somewhere that did. But if you're a troll, you might stay -- after all, you're accomplishing all your troll-y goals of creating arguments and getting attention. And, pretend you really DID date strippers and get them drugs and "manage" them. What are the chances that all your advice on "dating" them was a regurgitation of all the puerile "how to date a stripper" articles we see around, and your advice on "managing" them was a regurgitation of all the puerile pimp articles around (right down to emulating the "trick" vocabulary for a while, as if that's the way he actually talks, and then forgetting to use it anymore)? I mean, if you really did have success doing this, how could you not have a single interesting insight that the "how to pick up strippers" section of a local PUA site doesn't have? No, someone's just having fun with us.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    nah articles on how to get strippers tell you shit like dont spend money on them smell nice and warn you about shit. my advice the real deal
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    its a public forum i paid my vip membership and have a right to use it. im not a pussy to leave just cos some bitches dont like what i have to say, that shit wouldnt be normal
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Intelligence is absent on this thread.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @skibum ...that's racist and classist
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    it is
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Is it