tuscl

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DATE/MANAGE SEX DOLLS: HONEST ADVICE THAT WORKS

ppwh
Myanmar
I saw an article today about this and it sounds like a lot less work than coaching a stripper on how to get a guy to put a dollar in her garter -

"properly disinfect with special antibacterial soaps before and after use"

That's it! You could even fuck her right after a customer if you're into that sort of thing.

Full details here:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-…

12 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    This adds new meaning to the word “pathetic.”
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    PPP = Pathetic Prosthetic Pimp
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I mean, you could pimp out robot arms to give HJs to the more budget-minded trick, but I'm talking about aspiring ballers who want the whole package we can curl up next to at the end of her shift.

And anyway, what self-respecting manager/bf would want to deliver this kind of customer experience?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-6OXAb1…
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL let's not forget the prerequisite of having a PhD in robotics from MIT or Cal Tech. Gotta know how to maintain and repair your bitches.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Gotta know how to maintain and repair your bitches.

I don't know about all that. When one of your robot bitches starts getting old and breaking down, it's time to pawn her off on some white dude in his 70s. You might have to fuck her while he watches when you make the delivery, but w/e...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I mean, I was thinking Miss Roboto, but I hear they get a little freaky with it in Akron

What a lot of people might not know is that even if she has transitioned, it's still hard to get the scent fully out of her skin from when she was topping for dudes
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Do you have any advice for pussy rust? Naval Jelly?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I had to ask around on that one. Word on the street is that you must be thinking about cold war era Soviet bitches. I don't fuck with the ones that were trying to turn James Bond into a double agent. I don't care what movie she was in.
  • bvino
    6 years ago
    Well, at least, this gives Trump some wiggle room on his dossier.Could just be a leak in a servo-motor.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Blow up dolls are much less complicated, of course you fat fucks prolly need an industrial strength plastic but still..................
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion