Dallas strip club recommendations.

hbk19
Florida
Hello. I'm from Florida and I'm considering visiting my friend in Dallas and seeing the clubs over there. Anyone got any info that they would share with me about them? Like in Orlando the clubs have the chicks with pasties and no contact but sell alcohol. Then in Tampa they have clubs like Mons Venus which dont serve alcohol but are full nude and allow contact. Do clubs in Dallas have a similar system? Obviously I'm looking for a comparable experience as 2001 Odyssey and Mons Venus. Lack of alcohol won't hurt my feelings. Any info appreciated ty.

9 comments

• rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Dallas has a bunch of nude byob clubs. Perhaps you could write a review of a FL club in order to earn more VIP credit and then research them yourself.
  • hbk19
    6 years ago
    I did visit 2001 and Mons last year and wrote a review for Mons. Idk if they'll take a review that happened a year ago. I'll try.
    Do the byob clubs have any "no touch" policies of some sort?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Most Dallas clubs are topless with alcohol, and a few are full nude BYOB where custies bring their drinks but there may be some additional charges w.r.t. the alcohol one is bringing in - the standard lap-dance is $20, with 2-way contact similar to Mons (except topless in the alcohol clubs vs nude in the BYOB spots - in some BYOB spots they have both topless and nude dances with the nudes costing more) - in topless clubs cover charge is around $10 and about $20 in the BYOB spots.

The most popular Dallas club is Baby Dolls (topless with alcohol and $20 dances) - Bucks in Ft Worth is also popular (alcohol and $20 dances) .
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ Both Baby Dolls and Bucks have pretty good dayshifts
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The alcohol places close at 2am - the BYOB spots stay open later (4am I thinkm maybe later).

Bucks Wild, and PT's, are pretty popular full nude BYOB places
  • HolaTX
    6 years ago
    PT's is the most comparable to 2001 Odyssey and Mons Venus. It is generally worth visiting any time of day and typically has the best selection of cute white dancers.

Bucks Wild is good for a plan B - it's generally at its best on Friday and Saturday nights. I have gotten dances from a cutie there on day shifts, but never had much luck on weekday night shifts.

I would put Baby Dolls as a miss given what you're looking for. It's a high hustle topless place that I could only bring myself to visit once. On the plus side, it's like $5 to get in, so at least it wouldn't cost too much to figure that out for yourself ;)

At the nude clubs, the entry fees are $20+, then they want you to pay for ice for your beer and you have to buy a wristband for access to the lap dance area for the night.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    If you like eye candy, Lodge and Men's Club are the places to go. Both alcohol and topless, basic contact dances. Both have VIP memberships (solid 3 figures/yr) and separate sections for VIP members.Although both were friendly enough to me, a non-VIP'er, I got the sense of a 2-tier system in play.

Baby Dolls- Dallas is within a block of the Men's Club. BDD and the Monz are 2 clubs that stand out to me as exuding a cornucopia like feeling as you walk in. As in a seemingly endless supply of hot women to choose from. Dancer attractiveness @BDD a slight notch below Lodge and MC, but still plenty of hotties to go around.

As for hotels, may I suggest Days Inn on Northwest Highway. Get a room 2nd floor or higher facing the back of the Men's Club. MC has a pool where dancers have been known to sunbathe topless. Good to know should you run out of cash.

Oh, and if you do go and submit a(some) review(s) please make it more detailed/specific than "lots of skinny white girls" or "lots of tall big blondes, yeehaw !". (TX does have a lot of the later.)

You're welcome.
  • hbk19
    6 years ago
    Thank you so very much for the responses. You've all been very informative!
  • hbk19
    6 years ago
    I probably plan on going on a Saturday night in December when I visit my buddy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion