tuscl

Indianapolis this week. looking for opinions

hbk19
Florida
Hi long time no see fellas. I'm a Florida native traveling to Indianapolis for the week. I have a friend working an event that's recommending me Red Garter and Dancers. Never been. Only been to some Dallas clubs like Bucks, Tampa's Mons and 2001 then Dean's Gold and Tootsies in Miami. Would anyone know if that area has any clubs comparable to Miami's Tootsies?

7 comments

• docsavage
    a year ago
    I live in Indianapolis. I haven't been to Tootsies so I can't give you any advice there. Red Garter is the most frequently visited by out of towners since it is downtown. I read the other day that Bruce Springsteen always used to stop there when he was in Indianapolis. Dancers, near the airport, also has a lot of visiting tourists. If you want to take an Uber or something like that, Brad's Brass Flamingo may actually be the best strip club here.

Indianapolis is a conservative town so there are not a lot of extras here. They exist but you will need to spend more money or accept lower quality girls. Club Rio has the reputation of having the loosest rules, but it still depends on the girl. If you want the best overall experience, I don't think I would pick them.
  • hbk19
    a year ago
    Thanks, guess I'll just go for drinks and have a good time hanging out without splurging money for nothing. I appreciate the honest opinion.
  • Rod8432
    a year ago
    Agree with the Doc... Brad's is probably the best overall value for hanging in the presence of slender, GND types, with a smattering of more PSE babes. Good $20-$25 (I think) LDs on comfortable bench in shared room. Not much over-the-clothes rubbing, but you're free to feel her up, except for under her G-string. I've have some sensuous dances there, for sure, with the occasional LDK.

They offer a $200 room, but still w/cameras. At least in the past, the knowledgeable girls could position themselves just-so, so you can eek out a semi-DO grind or inside-the-pants HJ. Nothing too crazy, unfortunately. And, as always, YMMV.

As mentioned above, Club Rio can be a good visit. West side of town near the airport. They offer $30 semi-private dances, and then $200 VIP, but still a shared room. If nobody else is in there, and you sit in the corner away from the door bouncer's prying eyes, HJ/BJs may be had. Dancer's Showbar is also over there. It was good in the past, but these days, I've heard their prices have shot way up, and mileage, if anything, is now lower.

Overall, I'd skip Red Garter. Too sanitized and the girls aren't happy. However, if you're staying downtown and don't want to Uber a long distance, then when in Rome...
  • minnow
    a year ago
    Hmm, OP in last ~ 6 yrs. has contributed 2 bullshit reviews, and started 12 threads trolling for info. How about contribute some good reviews or pay founder for VIP membership.
  • hbk19
    a year ago
    Crazy how everyone else was nice, respectful and gave me an honest response. All you can say is just stalk my profile. I posted reviews and got called a fake account or that I worked for the club so I stopped bothering. I've going to the same places for years (tootsies and Dean's) so there isn't much to talk about. I only come here if maybe im going to be at a new place and want to hear from the people that have been in those areas.

Anyways thanks everyone who actually responded and helped me make an informed decision on where I'm going this week.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    The new Microcenter store should be worth a visit...
  • minnow
    a year ago
    Stalk your profile ? Nah, I just have a good memory. (hbk19-isn't he the guy who trolls for a bunch of info, but rarely, if ever reciprocates with a review.) I think that's the definition of a freeloader. I hold freeloaders in contempt. That's my honest response.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion