tuscl

Trannys in the clubs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
From a recent review: "The tranny was there, offered me a dance. i was not paying attention, or I would have noticed it before accepting. it did inform me before starting, though, at which point I terminated. give it credit for that."

23 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    That sure was a dick move.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    LDK82 and San Jose Guy would like to know what club that review was from.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    I can just hear Gomer Pyles voice....”surprise, surprise, surprise.......”
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Lusty Adventures
    AKRONOHIO
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I've run into a few strippers who I suspected were trans, but very few -- no more than once or twice every 10 years. If i've run into more than that, they fooled me.

One thing I wonder, is if the courtesy "btw, I'm trans", to let guys know what they're getting into, is going to gradually go away. More and more, I see discussions where everyone seems to agree, "if a person identifies as a woman, then she is a woman, and under no obligation to let anyone know what genitalia she was born with, and it's none of anyone's business" -- that is, I wonder if the courtesy notification as a normative act will gradually disappear.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I hope not, that will speed up the acceptance of sex robots.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Wait, speeding up acceptance of sex robots is a BAD thing? How do you figure?
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    You would think the club management would realize this wouldn't go over very well with many of the paying clients..............at least passing out small flashlights to help to Adams Apple checks in poorly lit corners of the club might be in order.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Subraman you’re such a metrosexual;)
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    should read "watch what you wish for".........
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    On the other hand, "she" probably gives high-mileage - just sayin'
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    In all of my club travels, I have never come across a tranny dancer, at least not one who still had a package. One club in MA used to have a massage girl who i am pretty damned sure did not start life as a woman, but that is different. There was one once who I suspected due to some manly seeming attributes, but the manager, who I had a long standing arrangement with (yes he was getting "greased" regularly, lol), assured me that she was a genuine she - though I avoided her nonetheless.

I think that most club owners and managers understand the risks involved in putting a trans on the roster - especially one who still has a frank and beans. That might fly in parts of CA, but I can't imagine that it would play almost anyplace else.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Papi,

"she"it!
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Rumor had it there were a few transsexual dancers at Olympic Garden in Vegas which is closed now. There is a place here (not reviewed or listed here) called Las Vegas Lounge which is all transsexual dancers if that’s your thing.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “if a person identifies as a woman, then she is a woman, and under no obligation to let anyone know what genitalia she was born with, and it's none of anyone's business"

I can see and mostly agree with this for those who have *completed* the transition, or are not engaged in sex work. But for those who still have their male genitalia, and are acting as a sex worker, it’s a different story. If you’re a stripper or hooker who doesn’t want to reveal your genetic gender, wait until after you’re done transitioning.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    "That sure was a dick move."

Brilliant. I can't come up with anything that good.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I can see and mostly agree with this for those who have *completed* the transition, or are not engaged in sex work. But for those who still have their male genitalia, and are acting as a sex worker, it’s a different story. If you’re a stripper or hooker who doesn’t want to reveal your genetic gender, wait until after you’re done transitioning."

GMD, I'm definitely not there. I'm not interested in having sex with someone who was born biologically a male, even if they surgically transitioned from penis to "vagina",take hormones, had other surgeries, and uses female pronouns now. It may not be anyone's business in the regular business world, but in sex work, I'm not even close to thinking that's ok.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I went to a regular bar one night that had a "drag queen" show as entertainment. Not a gay bar. Just a club that had a show to get people in. They had 3 queens. First queen was a 75 year old man, grey wig, could hardly walk in the heels. I never laughed so hard in my life. Second queen was a black guy, about 400 lbs. He would go literally pick up guys in the crowd. Hilarious. Then the 3rd queen came out. Scary as hell. If someone hadn't told me it was a guy, I would never had known. S(he) was very slender, wore make up well, no detectable adams apple. Strutted around like s(he) knew what they were doing. Again, scared the hell out of me.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Subraman, I can respect that position as well.

Thing is, if she’s completely physically female now, looks completely female (without the hyper-sexualization many trans people in the sex trade adopt), acts female, and you can’t tell that she was ever *not* female, what difference does it make, and how are you going to find out if she decides to never tell you?

I’m not saying that her failure to disclose is acceptable behavior, mind, just wondering how you’ll know.

I’ve only met one person, not a stripper or hooker, who I *know* was completely transitioned from male to female. She’d chosen to let her breasts and body change naturally with the hormone treatment, rather than surgically altering herself (except for the obvious), which apparently results in a much more natural appearance. She’d also (from pics she had) *started* from a more androgynous appearance in the first place.

If she hadn’t told me, and backed it up with pics of her transition, I would never have known, and had she ever been in a club, I no doubt would have thought nothing of asking her to dance, or even blow me.

To be fair, she seems like an outlier, someone who really should have been born female in the first place, so all the surgeon did was just put things aright. Far more transsexuals decide they want the process to go more quickly than simple hormones will do the job, and the result is someone who looks like she was a man. I’m not likely to be attracted to such in the first place, so I’m not overly worried about it. :)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    The reality is that only a tiny % of men who feel like women get the full gender reassignment surgery, so most of them are still walking around with working cocks. Truth be told, I'm getting tired of tap-dancing around this reality and I don't give two fucks about their feelings or how they "self-identify." If they feel some emotional imperative to act like women then so be it, but I have no interest in having their psychological confusion translate into real world issues for me (in clubs) or my family (in certain gender-specific settings).
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Scroll up at my initial comment and notice I'm looking at the neck/Adams Apple which almost never is considered when someone transitions from being a male to a female----there is a surgery but it leaves scar tissue and it is extremely rare when it is performed.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I can almost always tell from the hands.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion