tuscl

OT: Funny sight at Starbucks

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
During a visit to Starbucks, I saw a sketchy homeless looking dude completely passed out in a chair leaning against a wall. Mouth wide open and totally out. Appeared to have a glass of water in front of him.

Starbucks: the new modern drug den. Bet they come out with a revised policy soon.

14 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    That might be true. I saw a homeless person sitting outside of one during the coldest part of winter. He had an adorable dog him who seemed to really love his owner. So I bought a thing of hot tea for the man and small thing of whipped cream for the dog.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    so what, the homeless need some place to stay out of the heat. it can happen to anyone
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Phat, open a restaraunt and let a bunch of homeless folks camp out in it. Paying customers will flock in.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Now that Starbucks has jumped the shark, at least they're doing some charity work on the way down.

People give Wal-Mart a lot of shit because they have a wide customer base, but Wal-Mart's organic produce selection can be better than Whole Foods Market and at much better prices. $1.88 for the Arugula/Spinach blend near me that would cost $3.99 Chez Bezos. That kind of thing is how I am able to grease the door girl, yo.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Did you see Papi Chulo? Lol
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Nicole1994 telling people to go away.

That’s rich.
  • #nicole lives matter #stop discrimination against nicole
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’m not discriminating. I’m an asshole to *all* trolls.
  • #stop discrimination agaisnt ppl who are not trolls by calling them trolls
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I see no evidence that I’ve mischaracterized anyone so far.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I've never been a big fan of Starbucks and seldom go in......last time I was in one was right about the time they were going through "can I have a discussion with you about race"....and then I pointed out my then girlfriend who is part AA, part Korean, and part Carribean........oddly it ended the conversation.

"Sure what would you like to talk about?" But first get my coffee.....

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Starbucks coffee sucks Dunkin Donuts was way better coffee.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Library must've been closed
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion