Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Help!

BN1ce

New York

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I’m in the parking lot of my favorite SC and I forgot San Jose Guys fool proof strategy for marrying a stripper . I think I’m supposed to take my pants off and make out with the bartender and then when it’s her turn to use the restroom I steal her purse ? Can someone please give me the steps I really wanna score.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Don't forget the chloroform.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

If you are following SJG’s advice - why would you park a bicycle in a parking lot?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

His advice is to stand by the door and call each guy entering or exiting a chump. After that - his experiences are over 20 years old inside of clubs or amp’s.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Watch closely, follow his mannerisms, and pay attention to his soothing words as he shows chumps how to get a front room make out session with a tranny.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement