tuscl

Best ho

ToyChaser
I just make them raise their right-hand and swear they are clean - then its all BBJ's & FS
Tuesday, June 26, 2018 10:53 PM
My best ho was this stripper I pulled out of Oasis Nightclub In Baltimore, Beat her insides up for a little less than a year. She became my best Ho, b/c she was really tight. I've been with Asian women and this black girl was tight, small hole, big labia. I tend to like to rub on the outside a lot, playing at the door, peek a boo. Raw dogged her and all, $150 each time. Anyone else ever kept a Ho just off the sheer strength of her vagina, not the body/face?

8 comments

• IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    No, I need the whole package and I wouldn't pay for it like that
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Good thing you guys are both trolls.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Keeping it real doesnt make me a troll.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake, you "joined" around the same time SCPandit said he had HIV, perhaps your his account in disguise. seems logical.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: ToyChaser - this account posts intentionally sadistic and misogynist garbage and should not be taken seriously, it is also worth noting that most tuscl members find the stated opinions of this troll highly offensive PhatBoy99 - troll status likely
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve definitely stuck with some girls because of the feel of their pussies. I like loose pussies - used looking holes. Finding girls who are loose - and into some of the rough stuff - helps me to relax and enjoy the sessions more.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    I like the looser girls for bondage stuff, some girls cant get fisted. the wholes too small.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    hole*
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion